terryb99

New Flights Flying Into SeaTac For Summer

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:01 am

This is from SeaTac's newsletter;

Just in time for the busy vacation travel months, four airlines - Asiana Airlines, British Airways, Horizon Air, and Korean Air - are adding summer flights this year. A new airline for Sea-Tac AirTran Airways begins seasonal service in late May. Korean Air will also be adding a permanent Sunday flight to Seoul to its existing three-day-a-week schedule.

Air Tran Airways begins summer Seattle-Atlanta nonstop service on May 25. The two daily flights will run through Labor Day.

Asiana Airlines will offer a new Friday flight to Seoul from July 21 to October 13.

British Airways will add a Monday, Wednesday and Saturday London flight from June 3 to October 9.

Horizon Air will offer flights between its Seattle hub and the Oregon Coast for the first time when it begins daily service to North Bend/Coos Bay on June 25. The summer flights will end on September 9.

Korean Air is adding both a summer and year-round flight to its current Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday schedule to Seoul . Its summer flight will operate on Mondays from March 27 through August 27 and in August Korean will inaugurate a Sunday Seattle-Seoul flight that will be offered throughout the year.

flyboy7974

RE: New Flights Flying Into SeaTac For Summer

Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:22 pm

Nothing to call home about, but, I did notice that the AS schedule included a new 5th nonstop to BUR, 4 flights with MD-80 a/c and the 5th a B737

roseflyer

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:16 pm

Northwest is bringing back Indianapolis-Seattle I believe for the summer. While not of that much interest, it is the only nonstop between the two cities.
If you have never designed an airplane part before, let the real designers do the work!

mlsrar

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:42 pm

I thought QX had already offered OTH-SEA service, or was it only to PDX?
I mean, for the right price I’ll fight a lion. - Mike Tyson