F9HNLPLZ
Topic Author

Smoking Section In PHX By WN And TZ Gates

Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:31 pm

:D OK, there are a few smokers still out there and I happen to be married to one. We are heading out on ATA soon out of PHX and I know that is terminal 4. The problem I am having though is where in Terminal 4 by the gates that ATA uses, is there a bar with a smoking section or is there a smoking section just for that. Any help would be great. Thanks

smile 
Frontier Airlines, A Whole Different Animal. Maybe some day to Hawaii???

F9HNLPLZ
Topic Author

RE: Smoking Section In PHX By WN And TZ Gates

Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:53 pm

So no one can help me here? I went to the website and looked at the map, but none of that tells me if any areas are for smoking by there. Again, any help in this is great so I can enjoy myself and the better half can have her nick fit fixed.  Smile

AirCop

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:10 pm

No place at all, Phx Sky Harbor is totally smoke free.

F9HNLPLZ
Topic Author

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:13 pm

I just checked the airport's website and here is what is says about that and it was last updated on 3/3/06:

Back to FAQs
Is smoking allowed at Sky Harbor?

Answer: Smoking is allowed in designated cocktail lounges and restaurants in the gate areas at Sky Harbor. There is one smoking area per concourse at Sky Harbor. The airport also has two smoking lounges, one in Terminal 2, and one in Terminal 4. Smoking is also permitted outdoors in designated areas on the curbs.

Last modified on 3/3/06 9:36 a.m.

So that is why I am wondering where they are at?