What do you all think about these topics? What are your opinions?
1) AA expansion at JFK.
2) The stalled US-UK open-skies talk.
3) Open up LHR to ALL US carriers.
4) Open up NRT with more slots and new routes for ALL US carriers to fly NRT-Asia.
5) Japanese government's inability to expand NRT due to two landlords' reluctance to sell their land for the proposed second airport runway decades ago.
6) The sinking Osaka Kansai and Hong Kong CLK.
7) The mess left behind by Phillippine Airlines
8) New international routes.
9) A new runway for Amsterdam.
10) The future of Aeroflot.
I think the AA expansion at JFK is going to drive United crazy since United does not have major presence at JFK. NRT authorities should somehow at any cost in dealing with the landlords to start construction on its proposed 2nd runway. Aeroflot should scale back from buying new 777s and shrink its fleet in order to stay profitable during economic turmoil.