KAUSpilot
Topic Author

CRJ-700 In UAL Colors In A Ditch At SAT

Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:33 pm

So I was landing on runway 3 at San Antonio Int'l today and I saw a CRJ-700 in a ditch between the ramp and a paralell taxiway. The right main gear appeared to be off the pavement into the grass, and various equipment had surrounded the aircraft in an attempt to dig it out. Anyone have any details as to what carrier this might've been?

MCIFlyer

RE: CRJ-700 In UAL Colors In A Ditch At SAT

Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm

It might have been Skywest or Mesa....if it's a CRJ-700. Trans Air runs ERJ-145s out of SAT, their 'hub'.

Anyone else have anymore info?

FriendlySkies

Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:46 pm

Could have been GoJet as well...I haven't heard anything though, but they are owned by Trans States.

Tornado82

Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:53 pm

Quoting MCIFlyer (Reply 1):
Trans Air

Not to nitpick, but Trans States. Trans Air is the TA in ATA.  Smile

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:54 pm

Probably GoJets, wouldn't suprise me given the inexperience and questionable background of their aircrews.

hawaiian717

Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:43 pm

Quoting Tornado82 (Reply 3):
Trans Air is the TA in ATA.

Actually, TransAir is a Shorts 360 freighter operator in Hawaii.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Jeffrey S. DeVore

Tornado82

Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:50 pm

Quoting Hawaiian717 (Reply 5):

Actually, TransAir is a Shorts 360 freighter operator in Hawaii.

We're both right though. Because American Trans Air was ATA's official name too, hence me saying "Trans Air is the TA in ATA". It's a push.  Smile

doug_or

Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:50 pm

A little birdy said it was Skywest, sitting there courtesy of the rampers.
When in doubt, one B pump off

N1120A

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:04 pm

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 4):
Probably GoJets, wouldn't suprise me given the inexperience and questionable background of their aircrews.

Besides that being an uncalled for shot, it couldn't have been GoJets. They fly E145s out of their SAT focus, not CR7s. It was OO.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

dispatchguy

Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:49 pm

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 4):

Lets see, when I was a GJ dispatcher (left due to a commute and MS), I was trained with the first pilot class, and we had a lot of guys with heavy iron experience in that class, such as TWA B767 - yeah, he's inexperienced...

Granted, the cities that the express carriers serve change monthly with the whim of UA, but get your facts straight before you start lambasting...
Nobody screws you better than an airline job!

CO2BGR

Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:49 pm

GoJets is an alter ego carrier of TSA set up with a new certificateand a non-union pilot group, to get around Americans scope and to compromise the position of the TSA pilots. This is the same thing that happened to Mesa and the first Freedom. All of those pilots are backstabbing SCABS putting the pilot profession in the shitter.

I think KAUS did his research, Aparently you did not when you accepted a position with GoJets.
There are too many self indulgent weiners in this town with too much bloody money" Randal Raines- Gone in 60 Seconds

Tornado82

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:35 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 8):
Besides that being an uncalled for shot, it couldn't have been GoJets. They fly E145s out of their SAT focus, not CR7s. It was OO.

No. Trans States itself flys the E145's on the Trans States certificate/ID(LOF)/callsign.

"GoJets" is a CR7 operator, owned by TransStates, 3-letter ID GJS, callsign "Gateway," paying homage to their St. Louis roots.

From the looks of it, all the CR7 operations at SAT are either Mesa or Skywest, I was unable to find a GJS flight there.

[Edited 2006-04-04 15:04:47]

MCIFlyer

Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:00 pm

Quoting Tornado82 (Reply 3):
Quoting MCIFlyer (Reply 1):
Trans Air

Not to nitpick, but Trans States. Trans Air is the TA in ATA. Smile

Nitpick away...appreciated. My bad. I originally put Trans States, then for some reason didn't, and didn't catch it during the edit.

My wife flew Trans States a couple of weekends ago...was delayed for mx issues on both the outbound and return from MCI to SAT. But, it sure is nice to have a non-stop United Express coded flight to Texas from Missouri....

Although, wish it had been a TransAir Shorts 360 in Hawaii...would have been a much more interesting trip for us.... Hmmmm Hawaii vs. Texas. You choose.  Smile

tjwgrr

Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:08 pm

Quoting Tornado82 (Reply 11):
No. Trans States itself flys the E145's on the Trans States certificate/ID(LOF)/callsign.

Not to be nit- picky.....Trans States callsign is "Water Ski"
Direct KNOBS, maintain 2700' until established on the localizer, cleared ILS runway 26 left approach.

Tornado82

Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:49 pm

Quoting Tjwgrr (Reply 13):
Not to be nit- picky.....Trans States callsign is "Water Ski"

I know... I guess I worded that poorly, in saying it as if "Trans States" was the callsign. I just meant it to say that Trans States uses their own, and GoJets uses Gateway. Trans States' 3 letter ID is LOF, as well.

apodino

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:33 am

Quoting CO2BGR (Reply 10):
GoJets is an alter ego carrier of TSA set up with a new certificateand a non-union pilot group

GoJet pilots are very much union pilots. They are represented by the teamsters.

BOS2LAF

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:02 am

All of those pilots are backstabbing SCABS putting the pilot profession in the shitter.

And this makes them inexperienced with questionable backgrounds, how?  confused 

I don't see how calling them scabs, etc. justifies or supports KAUSpilot's remark.

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:35 am

Quoting BOS2LAF (Reply 16):
I don't see how calling them scabs, etc. justifies or supports KAUSpilot's remark.

Well, they're scumbags in my opinion. They subverted the seniority system at transtates and are supporting TransStates Holdings attempt to whipsaw the pilot group against itself.

TransStates and GoJets SHOULD be on one seniority list, since they have the same parent company....no different than Chautauqua, Republic, and Shuttle Americah, Delta & Song, United & Ted, etc etc.

Quote:
GoJet Airlines was formed to circumvent the collective bargaining agreement at Trans States Airlines. GoJet is presently owned by Trans States Holdings, Inc, the same company that owns Trans States Airlines. Although they have not obtained an FAA operating certificate, they have hired pilots and have contracted with United Airlines to operate under the United Express brand. This United Express flying will replace flying at Air Wisconsin, a longtime United partner with a unionized pilot group.

GoJet pilots will fly for wages far below the industry standard, without union safety provisions, for a hostile management. Pilots may be forced to work up to sixteen hours straight without a break, may be forced to fly airplanes that they don't believe are safe and may risk losing their job whenever they feel it's necessary to cancel a flight, due to safety concerns. GoJet literally takes airline safety back seventy years.

This airline is simply being used as a whipsaw to drive already depressed labor prices down in the United Express system. By making pilots compete for flying, United hopes to bring already third world wages down a notch. Even before GoJet, many United Express pilots had already qualified for food stamps.

The delusional GoJet pilot actually believes that he or she can carelessly buck the system, achieve super seniority, then move on to a "real" job. It is painfully obvious that they are in it for themselves and only themselves. These so-called professionals show nothing but a blatant disregard for their chosen profession and lack the integrity vital to the aviation industry. Their inexplicable lack of conscious demonstrates absolutely no consideration that their actions are negatively affecting thousands of pilots throughout the industry. Furthermore, it is clear that their myopic, indiscriminate decision to participate in such a dishonorable and disrespectful endeavor should be rewarded with dire, yet justifiable consequences.

These pilots may not technically be SCABS, due to Federal law limiting when pilot groups can strike, however, they are "Virtual SCABS" and deserve the same treatment that any SCAB should receive

Fact is, the pilots going to Gojets created a major setback for the career advancement of transtates pilots. Why anyone would do this unless they had some problem in their background or were to inexperienced to get a job through normal channels is mind-boggling to me.

go here to learn more: http://www.gojetpilots.com

azstagecoach

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:44 am

I thought this thread was about a CRJ in a ditch at SAT. Can anyone actually explain how it got there, and whose plane it is. Is it definietly SkyWest? And pics anyone?

These last few responses do not appear to answer that question-- couldn't there be a separate thread on labor issues with gojets, tsa, etc?

Love to know more about that SAT plane though. Thanks, AZS

FLY777UAL

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:46 am

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 17):
Why anyone would do this unless they had some problem in their background or were to inexperienced to get a job through normal channels is mind-boggling to me.

Just a thought, but perhaps they needed a job and saw this as a logical step to getting one quickly? Keep their hours up, get pay, and continue applying to other (larger) companies? It's not like there are going to be airlines scrambling to hire if the DL pilots (who just authorized a strike) actually leave the company...

As the Snickers commercial said, "hungry? why wait..."

F L Y 7 7 7 U A L

N1120A

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:00 am

Quoting Tornado82 (Reply 11):

"GoJets" is a CR7 operator, owned by TransStates, 3-letter ID GJS, callsign "Gateway," paying homage to their St. Louis roots.

Thanks for pointing that out.

jmc1975

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:24 am

Quoting Azstagecoach (Reply 18):
I thought this thread was about a CRJ in a ditch at SAT. Can anyone actually explain how it got there, and whose plane it is. Is it definietly SkyWest? And pics anyone?

These last few responses do not appear to answer that question-- couldn't there be a separate thread on labor issues with gojets, tsa, etc?

Amen. That's why I began to read this stupid and useless thread in the first place.

WesternA318

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:38 am

GoJets is an alter ego carrier of TSA set up with a new certificateand a non-union pilot group, to get around Americans scope and to compromise the position of the TSA pilots. This is the same thing that happened to Mesa and the first Freedom. All of those pilots are backstabbing SCABS putting the pilot profession in the shitter

Thank god SOMEONE is bypassing the idiot over paid ultra-violent unions. Now, can we get back to finding out more about WTF happend to the CR7?

[Edited 2006-04-04 19:39:49]
Check out my blog at fl310travel.blogspot.com!

Olympus69

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:00 am

thought this thread was about a CRJ in a ditch at SAT. Can anyone actually explain how it got there, and whose plane it is. Is it definietly SkyWest? And pics anyone?

Me too - but this thread is a typical of A.netters reluctance to stay on the subject at hand. Not only that but A.netters, myself included, love to criticise the media for inaccurate statements. However, using this thread as an example, half the posts are by people contradicting statements in the other half.

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:20 am

Quoting WesternA318 (Reply 22):
Thank god SOMEONE is bypassing the idiot over paid ultra-violent unions. Now, can we get back to finding out more about WTF happend to the CR7?

Riiiight, ultra-violent. Glad you feel that way about the people responsible for getting you safely from point A to point B, by and large union members. We're all overpaid idiots eh? Feel free to drop by the cockpit and let your feelings be known on your next airline flight. Perhaps you'll find yourself left in the jetway at the "captain's discretion".

Either way, this Plane in the Ditch was probably either skywest (HAHA, non-union!) or some of GoJet's bottom feeders. Mesa isn't much better. United has some serious quality control issues when it comes to their regional affiliates.

N1120A

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 am

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 24):
skywest (HAHA, non-union!)

While OO is non-union, they generally treat their people and run their operation with a bunch more class than other regionals (Mesa comes to mind). Now, I am well known for a pro-union stance, but I would point out that it was ultra-unionized Southwest that put an airplane through a fence at MDW and into a gas station in BUR and Air France that blew up an A340 at YYZ. Mistakes happen and while unions are great for protecting both workers and others, they don't make the quality of the person any better.

An-225

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:44 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 25):
While OO is non-union, they generally treat their people and run their operation with a bunch more class than other regionals (Mesa comes to mind).

Perhaps they do, but not in DEN. People are quitting that company in massive numbers out here, because frankly, the pay is not worth the work you put in. I worked there for 4 months, and the moment UA called me back, I had the letter on the table at SkyWest.

Alex.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

ChicagoFlyer

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:54 am

On Monday morning, Apr 3d Skywest flight #6379 SAT-SFO scheduled departure 7:24am was canceled. I was actually flying out of SAT on Monday at 6am and this flight was already showing as canceled.

My sources at UA told me the flight was canceled due to damage to the aircraft and the scheduled aircraft was N752SK. I have no idea if it was the one in the ditch; IF KAUSpilot's observation is correct, and there was a CR7 damaged, it must have happened during nighttime parking? I am sure we would have heard quite a bit about it if there was a runway overrun...

N1120A

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:54 am

Quoting An-225 (Reply 26):
Perhaps they do, but not in DEN. People are quitting that company in massive numbers out here, because frankly, the pay is not worth the work you put in. I worked there for 4 months, and the moment UA called me back, I had the letter on the table at SkyWest.

Of course a regional ramp is not the same thing as a mainline one, but compare OO at DEN to Mesa at PHX.

An-225

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:34 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 30):
compare OO at DEN to Mesa at PHX.

Can't compare, haven't worked Mesa in PHX, thankfully. With what my sources tell me, I doubt that Mesa is that much worse. But I do see your point.  Smile.

Alex.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

twal1011727

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:01 am

Quoting ChicagoFlyer (Reply 29):
On Monday morning, Apr 3d Skywest flight #6379 SAT-SFO scheduled departure 7:24am was canceled. I was actually flying out of SAT on Monday at 6am and this flight was already showing as canceled.

Hmmmm.....looks to me like flt 6379 is run under United Express name.
Is Skywest also a commuter partner with United as well as with Delta ?

apodino

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:45 am

I had a separate thread started on this issue.
http://www.airliners.net/discussions...eneral_aviation/read.main/2695692/

Quoting N1120A (Reply 30):
Of course a regional ramp is not the same thing as a mainline one, but compare OO at DEN to Mesa at PHX.

I am not familiar with the Mesa operation at PHX, but if what I have seen with our waning days as a United Express carrier, OO in DEN has a very bad operation going, and I can't even begin to name the problems there. Then again, UA in ORD has become a real joke ever since they took express over from ZW. So OO is bad, and if Mesa is worse, I dread ever flying through PHX.

Quoting TWAL1011727 (Reply 33):
Hmmmm.....looks to me like flt 6379 is run under United Express name.
Is Skywest also a commuter partner with United as well as with Delta ?

Uh, yes. Their United operation is substantially larger than their Delta operation, even though DL is somewhat expanding SLC.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 25):
Now, I am well known for a pro-union stance, but I would point out that it was ultra-unionized Southwest that put an airplane through a fence at MDW and into a gas station in BUR and Air France that blew up an A340 at YYZ. Mistakes happen and while unions are great for protecting both workers and others, they don't make the quality of the person any better.

While BUR was determined to be pilot error, the investigations into the other crashes are still pending and to even suggest that it was a union employees fault while investigations are pending is very naive.

TransStates and GoJets SHOULD be on one seniority list, since they have the same parent company....no different than Chautauqua, Republic, and Shuttle Americah, Delta & Song, United & Ted, etc etc.

Apples to oranges. Delta and Song were the same certificate, and so are United and Ted. By your argument, American Eagle and American should be one list, as should Comair and Delta, or ASA and Skywest, or Piedmont and PSA.

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 am

Quoting TWAL1011727 (Reply 33):
Apples to oranges. Delta and Song were the same certificate, and so are United and Ted. By your argument, American Eagle and American should be one list, as should Comair and Delta, or ASA and Skywest, or Piedmont and PSA.

Yep, you're right. I think they should be.

hz747300

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:52 am

anyone have a picture of the plane in the ditch?
Keep on truckin'...

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:52 am

Oh and one major difference between USAair and PSA, American and Eagle, etc....

The mainline pilot groups willingly gave up scope at those companies at some point, presumably for better pay and QOL on the larger equipment. TSA pilots were never given a choice in the matter as to wether or not GOJET flying would be farmed to outside pilots.

GOJET is a frank lorenzo style tactic, perfected in the days of Texas International holdings' buyout of New York Air in the 80's. He effectively whipsawed the TI pilots against NYA, and every airline management group since has taken notice.

THANK YOU FRANK!!!!!!

[Edited 2006-04-05 00:53:51]

apodino

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:01 am

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 37):
TSA pilots were never given a choice in the matter as to wether or not GOJET flying would be farmed to outside pilots.

The American Scope clause doesn't allow it. It says the certificates have to be separate for the 70 seat flying. You can't have pilots on two different certificates on one employee list. ALPA could have easily gotten the GoJet pilots to be represented by them, but they dropped the ball, and instead, they now have teamsters representation, and will likely get better pay and benefits out of the deal.

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:04 am

Quoting Apodino (Reply 38):
The American Scope clause doesn't allow it. It says the certificates have to be separate for the 70 seat flying. You can't have pilots on two different certificates on one employee list. ALPA could have easily gotten the GoJet pilots to be represented by them, but they dropped the ball, and instead, they now have teamsters representation, and will likely get better pay and benefits out of the deal.

Uhh, yes you can, need I point you to Republic Holdings. Chatauqua, Republic, and Shuttle America, 3 different certificates, one pilot list.

OOer

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 am

Quoting An-225 (Reply 26):

Give me a break. Its called a job, the OO operation at Denver is a bit harsh on its employees, but its only the lazy people and the whiners that dont work there anymore. So you dont get a break every 1/2 hours...cry me a river! I have worked at DEN and still employed at OO...quit your whining, you're just one of those very lazy people that unions protect...didnt have anyones shoulder to cry on here at OO...thats why you left!!!!

Arrow

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:11 am

Interesting -- 38 replies and I still don't have a clue what happened to this airplane; this despite the valiant attempts of a few posters to get it back on topic.

Quoting CWAFlyer (Reply 28):
The plane was pushed into the mud by the United (Union) ramp.

That's the closest we've come; thanks CWAflyer
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

apodino

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:30 am

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 39):
Uhh, yes you can, need I point you to Republic Holdings. Chatauqua, Republic, and Shuttle America, 3 different certificates, one pilot list.

And Teamsters representation. The more and more research I have done into this, the more and more I have found problems at the ALPA represented Airlines (TSA, Air Wisconsin, Mesa, Comair), then non-ALPA airlines (Horizon, Republic, Skywest, etc. I know ALPA wants what they think is best, but it seems like they have caused a lot of the problems

In fact, here is a great article I came across, illustrating that very point, and how mainline conflicts of interest, have caused even further damage.
http://www.rjdefense.com/2005/DCI_061505.pdf

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:43 am

Great, now you're pulling out the RJDC? Another group of scumbags who would have captains at the regionals flying 737's and A320's for $50,000/yr with no brand or scope protection. It's essential that domestic airlines aren't permitted to outsource all their labor to third parties, and thereby award the work to the lowest bidder, as they currently do with airframes where they're not prohibited by scope from doing so.

The RJDC is made up of a bunch of lazy Comair pilots who would rather have Comair take over Delta Domestic routes than be forced to interview again at Delta or some other carrier for a better job. Fact is, regional expansion comes at the expense of better paying, mainline jobs. Sure, I currently fly an RJ, but I sincerely hope that I will not be forced to spend the rest of my career in one.

ALPA is fighting GOJet as much as they can. If I ever find myself on an interview board, two things on a resume that would be a disqualifier are Gulfstream Airlines and GoJet Airlines, not to mention being on any scab list.

WesternA318

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:52 am

So...did the plane get pulled out of the muck or what?

jetfixer

Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:08 am

Fact is, the pilots going to Gojets created a major setback for the career advancement of transtates pilots. Why anyone would do this unless they had some problem in their background or were to inexperienced to get a job through normal channels is mind-boggling to me.

That sums up about all regional airline pilots in the above quote. If you think gojet pilots are scabs, all regional airlines are scabs. You may not have crossed a picket line but based on your judgement of gojets, regionals are just as much scabs then....You regional guys are crying about losing flying to gojets. I bet you weren't crying when United was losing mainline flying to Trans States, Chautauqua, SkyWest etc. You were probably stoked, talking about fast upgrade times and how fat your paycheck is gonna be. Hypocrites. Hopefully Trans States and Mesa are next on Uniteds chopping block. Talk about bringing down the United product.

Back on topic, Have they gotten the plane out of the mud yet?

N1120A

Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:22 am

Quoting Apodino (Reply 34):
While BUR was determined to be pilot error, the investigations into the other crashes are still pending and to even suggest that it was a union employees fault while investigations are pending is very naive.

Um, did you read what I wrote? I favor unions, but it is stupid to say that planes don't end up in ditches when union pilots are at the helm.

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:08 am

Quoting Jetfixer (Reply 44):
That sums up about all regional airline pilots in the above quote. If you think gojet pilots are scabs, all regional airlines are scabs. You may not have crossed a picket line but based on your judgement of gojets, regionals are just as much scabs then....You regional guys are crying about losing flying to gojets. I bet you weren't crying when United was losing mainline flying to Trans States, Chautauqua, SkyWest etc. You were probably stoked, talking about fast upgrade times and how fat your paycheck is gonna be. Hypocrites. Hopefully Trans States and Mesa are next on Uniteds chopping block. Talk about bringing down the United product.

Back on topic, Have they gotten the plane out of the mud yet?

Mr. Jetfixer, did the United pilot negotiate their scope clause or not? I can answer that for you, yes. Flying airliners with less than 70 seat is something they decided to give up for reasons best know to the UAL ALPA negotiating committee. I have no sympathy for them, since it was their choice, but I wish they would not have done it. Transtates did not negotiate an alter ego, the gained nothing from it. UAL pilots gained better payrates and work rules when they scoped this flying away in the late 90's, and avoided taking a greater hit after 9/11. It was their choice.....that's the primary difference here, and also the primary reason why legitament RJ pilots are not looked at as "scabs" as you so boldly proclaim. If they were, you would not see them being hired consistently at places like Continental, Southwest, FedEx, etc.

Back to turning wrenches now, hope you don't get the same treatment as the northwest mechanics.....

atomother

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:02 am

We have to come up with a new name for these GoJet, and Gulfstream type places. Scabs isn't right, it feels good to call them that, but it is incorrect. From what I can understand from the "testimonials" on the Gulfstream website most of the kids that go there are sons and daughters of scabs but that doesn't make them scabs.

I propose referring to them as Warts? Bad for the industry, that is for sure!

And there is no comparing GoJets and Gulfstream to Skywest. To the guys at TSA, keep fighting the hard fight and don't let them get the jump seat!

WesternA318

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:07 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 43):
I favor unions, but it is stupid to say that planes don't end up in ditches when union pilots are at the helm.

I'm gunna have to agree with you on that N1120A, and when is thread EVER going to get back on topic?

Alias1024

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:26 am

Quoting Apodino (Reply 35):
You can't have pilots on two different certificates on one employee list.

Ok, how about CO and Air Mike. Two operating certificates, one seniority list, ALPA representation.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.

flyguy595

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:47 pm

Quoting KAUSpilot (Reply 40):
ALPA is fighting GOJet as much as they can. If I ever find myself on an interview board, two things on a resume that would be a disqualifier are Gulfstream Airlines and GoJet Airlines, not to mention being on any scab list.

So If I went to Gulfstream to learn how to fly all of a sudden Im a scab becuase I chose to go there. What about everywhere else thats similiar in nature. Thats like saying hey you went to learn at this FBO to fly and you happened to get a job at Joe Schmo Airlines so your a scab. Im not sure if thats what is being said here so please clarify im not to sure on the topic. So dont yell at me if Im incorect becuase your in the wrong tread.

Ok so I guess this Jet is sitting on the grass or what is it gonna get towed or something. I know that SAT has a lot of UAEx Products flying in and out of it lately. Will they fix it there if theres substantial damage?

KAUSpilot
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:49 pm

Well, I started the topic, it's okay with me if it goes where it's going. The average a.netter is probably clueless about GoJets, might do some good to read this.