Tom in NO
Topic Author

Southwest Airlines Fleet Website

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:05 am

When my hard drive crashed a few weks ago, I lost my links, including the one to Michael Carter's excellent Southwest Airlines Fleet website. Can someone post it for me, please?

Thanks in advance,

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

atrude777

RE: Southwest Airlines Fleet Website

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am

While this is not what you are looking for here is a website that has all the special schemes and names on the SWA planes for the fleet.

http://www.lockonaviation.net/html/southwest.html

Hope this helsp somewhat.

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

OPNLguy

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:22 am

Quoting Tom in NO (Thread starter):
When my hard drive crashed a few weks ago, I lost my links, including the one to Michael Carter's excellent Southwest Airlines Fleet website. Can someone post it for me, please?

I've got it on another PC and will send it to ya later tonight...

Passed thru on 3/31 on short notice; sorry I missed you..
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Tom in NO
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:41 am

Quoting OPNLguy (Reply 2):
will send it to ya later tonight...

That'll work perfect for me.....thanks!

Passed thru on 3/31 on short notice

I was up on the concourse B roof today with our roofing consultant and material supplier. We'll be reroofing that entire concourse before too long, and I hear your people will be doing some renovations in your gate areas.

sorry I missed you

No problem...we'll catch you next trip down, or on our next trip up.

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

OPNLguy

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:12 pm

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Tom in NO
Topic Author

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:47 pm

That's the one.....thank you, sir!!!

And thanks to Atrude for the lockon link.

Tom at MSY

OPNLguy

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 am

Here's another one. Not really updated past the first few -700s, but a good source for the older aircraft, particularly the old leased stuff (737s and 727s)...

http://www.geocities.com/~aeromoe/fleets/wn.html