ricardofg

Skyservice Airlines New A330-300 Info.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:48 am

Hey everyone!
Just got word today on the new Skyservice Airlines Airbus A330-300 aircraft entering the fleet. The aircraft will be registration C-GVKI. The aircraft will be configured to 352 seats (68 Business/284 Economy) and will have 51 rows. BIG BIRD!! What I would like to know is where is this aircraft as we speak, and when will it be coming into Toronto, I had originally heard May 2nd, but haven't heard much more. The first YYZ-FCO flight is May 6th. Will it be coming already painted, and will it be in the new 5G livery or the usuall Sunquest/Alba livery?

viasa

RE: Skyservice Airlines New A330-300 Info.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:44 pm

Is this maybe the former HiFly A330-300 (CS-TQF, c/n 87)?

airman99o

RE: Skyservice Airlines New A330-300 Info.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:01 pm

This 330 is only 5 years old. Right now it is flying for My Travel Denmark devision. OY-VKI is the reg of it now. It is now in a full economy config, but when we get it, the J class will be installed. Not sure of the exact arrivial date. Lookin forward to flying on her as I haven't been on a wide-body aircraft since the 767 joined the fleet. Oh and the best part of this plane, is that it has Center bins, unlike the past two 330's we had, C-FBUS and C-FRAV. I would think that this plane will be painted in the sunquest / ALBA titles, and just the logo on the tail.

Airman99o
Safety is Everyones Responsibility.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos