Carfield
Topic Author

Pictures Of The Jetblue Bliss Amenity Kit

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:32 pm

Hi all,

here are the pictures of Jetblue's well-publicized amenity kit on redeye flights from the West Coast to East Coast...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbNHDNy5bspy

Not really fancy stuff, but it is good enough for domestic flights that most airlines only offer a beverage service.

Enjoy
carfield

komododx

RE: Pictures Of The Jetblue Bliss Amenity Kit

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:49 pm

I find it quite amusing (and at the same time quite sad) how just a few years ago you expected a little amenity kit filled with those items in the post above plus maybe even a pair of socks or slippers. Now we see this as a novelty and a luxury.

Quite sad. But hey, at least B6 is reintroducing the amenity kit concept in cattle class!

Stefano  wave 
I'm homeless and unemployed

kaniksu

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:58 pm

I'd be happy to get that. It would be nice to have on a redeye. You can give pretty much anything away and people will want it and be happy.  Smile

UAPremierGuy

Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:54 am

Thanks for the pictures. Certainly puts jetBlue head & shoulders above the competition in red-eye transcons. While UA offers pillows and blankets, they don't offer anything remotely close to this in Y, and the rest don't offer anything...would certainly consider jetBlue on my next trans-con red-eye!
It's Time To Fly!

Daleaholic

Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:58 am

Remember VS having the amenity kits in Economy, they were brilliant! You got a proper drawstring bag which you could actually use, sunglasses, socks, toohbrush aand other stuff I can't remember. Those were the days!
Religion is an illusion of childhood... Outgrown under proper education.

ASFlyer

Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:53 am

Quoting Komododx (Reply 1):
I find it quite amusing (and at the same time quite sad) how just a few years ago you expected a little amenity kit filled with those items in the post above plus maybe even a pair of socks or slippers

Just a few years ago? I can't remember a time at all in the last 20-25 years when airlines have offered an amenity kit in coach on a U.S. domestic flight. This is a first in MANY years.