lowecur

Jetblue To Add More Cities

Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:46 pm

Per the conference call: more cities to be added than 8-10 originally announced.

ERJ170

RE: Jetblue To Add More Cities

Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:55 pm

Very interesting.. considering they were delaying some aircraft, I thought they would be slacking up.. but this is pretty cool..

I am, however, eagerly awaiting the Frontier new station list..

I would gander 3 guesses for any new stations, however..

Columbus (CMh)
Savannah (SAV)
St Louis (STL)
Aiming High and going far..

luv2fly

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:02 am

Quoting ERJ170 (Reply 1):
I would gander 3 guesses for any new stations, however..

Columbus (CMh)

Actually I can now see CMH happening, especially with the talk of Skybus starting up. (or at least talking about it) Though with PIT being so close I still could see B6 chosing another Ohio city, such as DAY or CVG.
You can cut the irony with a knife

quickmover

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:04 am

I know they want to expand, but didn't they want to cut costs? Won't adding more stations increase the fixed costs? Connecting more existing stations might be a cheaper way to grow for now.

OMA2FAI2SAV

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:10 am

I was talking with some of the airline station managers here in SAV, and they all (UA, US, CO, and DL) agreed that B6 WILL be announceing SAV in the next couple of months. My question about SAV is....Where will they go? I mean, the gates are pretty well taken. 1, 3, and 5 are used almost on a non-stop basis by DL. 2 is used very frequently by CO. 4 is used 3 times a day by NW, maybe they could squeeze them in here. 6 is FL's gate. I would think that this could be used. FL only has 2x daily to ATL, but they are pretty close together. 7 is used by both US and AA. 8 is now used by UA, 9 by US, and 10 is unuseable right now due to the construction. I guess they could use 4 and 6. I would LOVE to see them in SAV though. I have been calling for this for a long long time.
If the best things in life are free, why am I always so broke?

luv2fly

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:12 am

Quoting Quickmover (Reply 3):
Connecting more existing stations might be a cheaper way to grow for now.

I could very well see this happening.

atrude777

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:24 am

Quoting Lowecur (Thread starter):
Per the conference call: more cities to be added than 8-10 originally announced.

When will the cities be announced?

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

airwave

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:48 am

Quoting ERJ170 (Reply 1):
Very interesting.. considering they were delaying some aircraft, I thought they would be slacking up..

I'm surprised, too; I thought for sure that B6 would tighten the purse strings, not loosen them--especially in light of their poor stock performance and Moody's rating.

I know they want to expand, but didn't they want to cut costs? Won't adding more stations increase the fixed costs?

Yes, but fixed costs are usually easier to take into consideration than the more variable costs like fuel, &c. Not only that, but I do believe that you can then depreciate these fixed assets, which in the far term will help the balance sheet. (Better to start depreciating now when everything (financially) stinks, so things are that much rosier down the line? Even *I'm* not sure of that sort of logic.) The other side is perhaps they think that these are stations that would, in the near term, bring in a decent amount of income for the airline, boosting cash reserves and whatnot.

Connecting more existing stations might be a cheaper way to grow for now.

checkmark 

On a related note, does B6 buy back its own stock on a regular basis and if so, are they actively doing that now? Thanks.

Airwave  eyebrow 
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

csavel

Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:59 am

Probably silly question that is very flameworthy, but here goes.

Would it make sense to add smaller Western cities that will be flown from their West Coast foci and NOT JFK???

i.e.
Long Beach/Oakland - Boise
Long Beach/Oakland - Spokane
Long Beach/Oakland - Eagle County
Long Beach/Oakland - Austin (OK that one's an exception)
Long Beach/Oakland - San Antonio

could build more brand recognition and loyalty which could translate into perhaps better revenue on the killer transcons, perhaps not devote too much attentio on one superhub? (bad weather in JFK, local econ. downturn, and you hvae other hubs to pick up slack)

I assume this has to do with the rate of entry to the E190s which would be the most likely fowl and the space issues at Long Beach as to why it is a negative.

Comments?? Brickbats??
I may be ugly. I may be an American. But don't call me an ugly American.

LGAtoIND

Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:26 am

How about the Midwest? Its hard to think that JetBlue can ignore the middle of the country much longer. My guesses for Midwest stations would be: IND, MSP, STL, DTW, ORD.

LAXintl

Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:33 am

Quoting Csavel (Reply 8):
I assume this has to do with the rate of entry to the E190s which would be the most likely fowl and the space issues at Long Beach as to why it is a negative.

I can near guarantee you the E190 will appear out West, sooner than some believe, as far as LGB it would be somewhat silly to use them on a large scale at.
Jetblue has only a finite number of slots at the airport and using the A320 maximises the potential for those slots.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

ouboy79

Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:54 am

TOL's SCASD application is targetted at JetBlue. They are requesting $400,000 to go with an additional $595,000 of local funds to help offset any start up and advertising costs. Their application also went in and broke down the majority of the income and expense dollars.

I would also expect TOL to offer to handle all under wing activities with their new service they are putting together.

atlaaron

Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:05 am

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 2):
Actually I can now see CMH happening, especially with the talk of Skybus starting up. (or at least talking about it) Though with PIT being so close I still could see B6 chosing another Ohio city, such as DAY or CVG.

Both DAY and CVG are right next to CMH, and of the three CMH would certainly be the most favorable as the area has the highest growth. None of them are close enough to PIT to pose a problem.

hiflyer

Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:07 am

"JetBlue said it plans to defer orders for 12 planes, which were previously scheduled for delivery from 2007 through 2012, and sell two to five Airbus A320 jets."

This makes the adding of 10+ cities on the conf call slightly suspect....unless they are going to pull down service at existing that are not doing as well as predicted.

antoniemey

Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:21 am

Quoting Hiflyer (Reply 13):
This makes the adding of 10+ cities on the conf call slightly suspect....unless they are going to pull down service at existing that are not doing as well as predicted.

E190s?

they could be planning to open some smaller routes with those aircraft.;
Make something Idiot-proof, and the Universe will make a more inept idiot.

USPIT10L

Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:23 am

Quoting LGAtoIND (Reply 9):
My guesses for Midwest stations would be: IND, MSP, STL, DTW, ORD.

ORD will not be happening for a while, as there is little available gate space.
It's a Great Day for Hockey!

atlaaron

Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:25 am

The call said they would be focusing on short haul. Perhaps we will see a FlyI approach and some of the west coast cities that are not doing so hot drop off the route map. Thoughts?

lowecur

Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:03 am

Quoting Hiflyer (Reply 13):

The conference call was very specific about pulling down not only transcon traffic, but Florida traffic. LGA/JFK Florida will be pulled down 15% this summer, along with 25% BOS to Florida, and transcons 10%. Add'l transcon pulldown in a greater percentage will occur this fall. Newark is not in the cards for expansion, and may see some pullback also. Neeleman is not happy with delays there or LGA.

My guess is you may see 5 or 6 new cities added this year in addition to the previous announcement of 10. My guess is the East, Midwest, and West will each get a few more cities. Lots more dot connecting also ie: Upstate to BOS, Florida, IAD, and maybe LAS, in addition to doing the same out West.

[Edited 2006-04-25 23:08:28]

InTheSky74

Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:58 am

You won't see any expansion in LGB - since there are no more "slots" to expand there. Maybe there will be expansion in BUR....

The other possibility is OAK, but I think they need more gates there first.

I suspect you will see some growth in JFK, BOS, IAD and possibly even FLL (or MIA) if they ever announce it.

Rob

as739x

Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:03 am

IntheSky74: Your right about LGB. Oakland on the other hand will have a few gates pretty soon once WN opens the new concourse I would think. How close is that to being complete? Then maybe 2 more gates at Oakland.

ASLAX
"Some pilots avoid storm cells and some play connect the dots!"

dolphinflyer

Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:11 am

Quoting InTheSky74 (Reply 18):
You won't see any expansion in LGB - since there are no more "slots" to expand there. Maybe there will be expansion in BUR....

This begs the question: given the slot constraints at LGB, insufficient facilities for expansion at BUR and lackluster performance/growth at ONT, will B6 eventually (perhaps sooner than later) take the plunge and start LAX service? Furthermore, such a move could be a good proactive competitive action towards Virgin America. Thoughts/Comments?

CVG72

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:05 am

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 2):
I still could see B6 chosing another Ohio city, such as DAY or CVG.

God I hope so. I think we can all forsee the tragic death of DL, and with little other options other than US, AA and UA, all flying to larger hubs, It would be good to get some more choice. If DL does go completely belly up, I think B6 could make CVG huge.

Just my  twocents 
CVG72
Roll Tide // Next: UA/EV/LH CVG-EWR-FRA-DUS-MUC-EWR-CVG

N723GW

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:11 am

Man, GRR would be nice, especially a west coast and east coast route, it would knock NW off their feet and give them a good head start in Michigan, as well as the midwest
The dude abides

NASBWI

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:23 am

Quoting ATLAaron (Reply 16):
Perhaps we will see a FlyI approach and some of the west coast cities that are not doing so hot drop off the route map. Thoughts?

Thing is, even with DH, the problem wasn't with load factors to the west coast destinations, so in that respect the west coast trips were very "hot". Loads were great, and they're great with B6 (at least, most of the west coast flights I've worked were pretty full). The problem is productivity. An airplane flying a roundtrip to the west coast is bringing in 312 seats of revenue over the span of...hmm 11-13 hours of work. On a shorter sector, you can get a LOT more revenue in as many hours. This is why DH pulled out of the west coast (in addition to the fact that they just couldnt afford to keep them running).

[Edited 2006-04-26 02:24:11]
Fierce, Fabulous, and Flawless ;)

WMUPilot

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:26 am

In a recent session with David and Dave they have stated that any new expansion will be with in 2 hours of JFK. So draw a like from about Wisconsin down to the Gulf of Mexico and every city east of that is on the radar. I've heard some rumblings about IND in the recent months. However the new destinations will be started with the Embraer 190s.

As for expansion out West, there is little to no plans to expand out of any west coast city beyond where we stand now. It has been stated that we are a New York based airline and the vast majority of our flying will now be mainly done on the east coast. There has been some talk of baseing a couple of 190s out of LGB but that would take some extra slots and we haven't finished solving all of the 190s little quirks.
JetBlue - Bringing humanity back to air travel

liedetectors

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:42 am

Quoting OMA2FAI2SAV (Reply 4):
.Where will they go? I mean, the gates are pretty well taken.

Wouldnt it make sense for them to take the old independence air gate?
If it was said by us, then it must be true.

steeler83

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:43 am

Quoting CVG72 (Reply 21):
God I hope so. I think we can all forsee the tragic death of DL, and with little other options other than US, AA and UA, all flying to larger hubs, It would be good to get some more choice. If DL does go completely belly up, I think B6 could make CVG huge.

I think that WN and B6 would benefit greatly from a DL pulldown in CVG. I wonder if US would benefit from this as well. I am sure they would. They could absorb the international routes. Given that US has a pretty large presence at PIT, PHL, and CLT, perhaps some of the international routes could go through here, especially through PIT, and maybe US could build up a regional service at CVG as well as PIT. B6 and WN would move into CVG and really build up a domestic network as well.

I was about to say FL, but I think they serve DAY. I am sure that FL would really build up their ATL hub, but I wonder which other airline would come rushing in to open a hub there... Also, does DL belong to an alliance, it doesn't look like they do... I am sure that this would dictate what certain airlines get and how they benefit... Just some thoughts; granted probably not good ones, but they are just thoughts...  Smile
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

Garri767

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:32 am

AMA *runs from all the critics that ruin and crush my hopes* lol

im actually confident OKC has a shot. but my wildest dream is AMA (isnt gonna happen)

Garri767 (criticism welcome)
Two wrongs may not make a right, but three lefts do!

PlanesNTrains

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:37 am

Quoting Laxintl (Reply 10):
I can near guarantee you the E190 will appear out West, sooner than some believe, as far as LGB it would be somewhat silly to use them on a large scale at.
Jetblue has only a finite number of slots at the airport and using the A320 maximises the potential for those slots.

Quoting Dolphinflyer (Reply 20):
This begs the question: given the slot constraints at LGB, insufficient facilities for expansion at BUR and lackluster performance/growth at ONT, will B6 eventually (perhaps sooner than later) take the plunge and start LAX service? Furthermore, such a move could be a good proactive competitive action towards Virgin America. Thoughts/Comments?

LAX Terminal 5?

I have a hard time imagining a big presence on the West Coast for B6, but after looking at flights to Vegas and SFO this summer/fall, I'd enjoy another option  Smile. Too bad B6 would probably be the high fare alternative.

-Dave
-Dave

Cubsrule

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:39 am

Quoting USPIT10L (Reply 15):
ORD will not be happening for a while, as there is little available gate space.

If the city wanted, they could make T-5 work. There would be a couple of hours in the early afternoon when B6 would probably have to schedule carefully, but they could have about 8 gates for most of the day. The city is apparently uninterested. B6 has publicly confirmed interest in ORD.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

lowecur

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:40 am

Quoting WMUPilot (Reply 24):
In a recent session with David and Dave they have stated that any new expansion will be with in 2 hours of JFK. So draw a like from about Wisconsin down to the Gulf of Mexico and every city east of that is on the radar. I've heard some rumblings about IND in the recent months. However the new destinations will be started with the Embraer 190s.

You could be right. Neeleman talked extensively about the 7 new gates at JFK coming on line in June. He also said they had use of 4 other gates at an adjacent terminal(1 gate already being used). This will give them 25 gates, and more than enough room to turn JFK into a full fledged connector hub without having to wait for the new terminal. Neeleman stated that they want a higher percentage of connection pax than they are now running. I think he said only 6% of pax connect that fly B6.

He also said that many of the 190 routes in service now may be switched to 320 service because of the demand for more capacity. This will free up some of the 190s to used on any startups in addition to the 27 they will have in the fleet by the end of the year. By the end of 2007, 40% of the fleet could be 190s. Quite a ramp up with an a/c that is a RASM horse.

[Edited 2006-04-26 03:45:14]

worldtraveler

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:44 am

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 26):
I think that WN and B6 would benefit greatly from a DL pulldown in CVG. I wonder if US would benefit from this as well. I am sure they would. They could absorb the international routes. Given that US has a pretty large presence at PIT, PHL, and CLT, perhaps some of the international routes could go through here, especially through PIT, and maybe US could build up a regional service at CVG as well as PIT. B6 and WN would move into CVG and really build up a domestic network as well.

DL's CVG footprint is still very intact. They pulled down connecting capacity. Most top cities are still served by mainline jets. There is still very little room for another carrier to come in. US pulled down PIT much more aggressively which is why they allowed other carriers in. Also, CVG pricing is reasonably competitive with nearby cities and DL has demonstrated they can pull the pricing down very quickly to make it hard for a competitor to set up shot.

Don't ever forget that one of the few cities B6 pulled out of was ATL, a much bigger market and one where DL's share of the market is lower than it is in CVG.

luv2fly

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:44 am

Quoting N723GW (Reply 22):
Man, GRR would be nice, especially a west coast and east coast route, it would knock NW off their feet and give them a good head start in Michigan, as well as the midwest

Being formely from MI myself I would love to see B6 in any MI city. Though from the lack of interest from the GRR airport I would expect to see B6 in LAN or DTW first, maybe seasonal service to TVC, though that would be a long shot.

JetBlueGuy2006

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:54 am

Quoting LGAtoIND (Reply 9):
How about the Midwest? Its hard to think that JetBlue can ignore the middle of the country much longer. My guesses for Midwest stations would be: IND, MSP, STL, DTW, ORD.

I could definatly (and hopefully see) DTW especially because FlyI pulled out probably left gate space.

JetBlueguy2006
Home Airport: Capital Region International Airport (KLAN)

ERJ170

Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:58 am

Quoting JetBlueguy2006 (Reply 33):
I could definatly (and hopefully see) DTW

I would think that if B6 even attempted to try DTW or MSP.. there would be some red tail hawks all over them.. not that they shouldn't try.. but I think NW would be putting some 747 on the DTW/MSP-JFK routes.. or either 20 A320 daily.. until B6 pulled out.. and probably price them at $25 each way..

Red-Ass/Tail/whatever don't PLAY!

Jamake1

Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:03 am

BTV-BOS would be my guess...
United's B747-400. "She's a a cruel lover."

mrstl

Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:06 am

Quoting Lowecur (Reply 30):
Neeleman stated that they want a higher percentage of connection pax than they are now running. I think he said only 6% of pax connect that fly B6.

I do not see JFK ever being a big *domestic* connector airport for any area except the upper eastern corridor. I cannot see how adding additional cities without connecting them in some way other than JFK makes sense. Seems that the cost of these new stations could be justified more economically if connected by some other city in addition to JFK therefore increasing utilization of all stations in the system. Maybe this is way down the road but with all the new E190's coming in as quickly as they are I would be looking at another city to funnel traffic out to the western/southern stations. I guess they are thinking on a much smaller scale than what I had imagined.

ERJ170

Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:09 am

JFK would only be a good connector for NORTHeastern US. otherwise.. it gets kinda odd to travel up north to get back south.. or even southeast.. not that it can't be/hasn't been done.. but it gets way out the way.. B6 needs to find another focus city that is capable of expansion.. and not BOS.. it TOO is too far north to make a good connection locale..

luv2fly

Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:15 am

Quoting WorldTraveler (Reply 31):
Most top cities are still served by mainline jets. There is still very little room for another carrier to come in.

WRONG is so many ways.

Indy

Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:41 am

I doubt IND will come anytime soon. Too much competition right now in the market. Not that there is an excess of seats here. Its that there are options for getting from point A to point B which keeps prices down. I would think they would go where they could make an impact.
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

InTheSky74

Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:52 am

I doubt you'd see JetBlue flying into LAX in my opinion. I think they will stick to the outer cities.... Maybe you won't see much growth in the west right now... because they will want to keep growing the JFK and BOS operations....

Robert

steeler83

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:00 pm

I think that WN and B6 would benefit greatly from a DL pulldown in CVG.

DL's CVG footprint is still very intact. They pulled down connecting capacity.

Crap! I meant a DL belly-up, not a pulldown of one hub. Shoot  banghead 
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

ERJ170

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:05 pm

Quoting Indy (Reply 39):
I doubt IND will come anytime soon.

I would tend to agree. Indy is kinda overserved and served from everywhere.. perhaps if NorfWhess was to pull out some.. but right now, IND has more than enough capacity to go around.

CRGsFuture

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:20 pm

Here's one I know from a good source, ISP. B6 has taken a heavy interest in ISP and is really looking at two gates on the expansion at the terminal. I was at ISP a week ago and that's a pretty heavy rumor as well as a lot of individuals that work their are saying B6 is coming.
Flying you to your destination; your girlfriend to her dreams.

jetblueatjfk

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:21 pm

Maybe they can do BNA, CRW, SAV, BHM, and CAK.

These are all random guesses for the 190 to head to. BNA seems good though, not too much comperition form JFK, CRW is very underserved and their is a market their just not big, SAV is ready for B6 and should get it, BHM seems like a good sized market that can support a flight a day and CAK has FL LGA-CAK but maybe B6 can get some JFK-CAK going and see if they can hold on to that route.

B6jfk airplane 

PS EVERYONE- take advantage of B6's tell us where to fly on their route map!

kcrwflyer

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:47 pm

Quoting JetBlueAtJFK (Reply 44):
Maybe they can do BNA, CRW, SAV, BHM, and CAK.

These are all random guesses for the 190 to head to. BNA seems good though, not too much comperition form JFK, CRW is very underserved and their is a market their just not big, SAV is ready for B6 and should get it, BHM seems like a good sized market that can support a flight a day and CAK has FL LGA-CAK but maybe B6 can get some JFK-CAK going and see if they can hold on to that route.

Could B6 compete with US and I think DL to NYC from SAV?

And I'm glad someone sees CRW has a gaping hole in service in the market. My most recent numbers show me we have about 90 to NYC each day. A direct flight would stimulate a lot of growth. I'd be willing to say daily O&D would double.

Would BNAs current service to the New York area have any affect on how many pax B6 thinks they could get?

It seems like it makes more sense to start routes with no current service to New York, but substantial O&D to support the flights.

WMUPilot

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:53 pm

Quoting CRGsFuture (Reply 43):
Here's one I know from a good source, ISP. B6 has taken a heavy interest in ISP and is really looking at two gates on the expansion at the terminal. I was at ISP a week ago and that's a pretty heavy rumor as well as a lot of individuals that work their are saying B6 is coming.

I would be extremely surprised if we added ISP to the network. That would be in direct competition with WN and would pull customers away from JFK. IMHO we won't see ISP. Like I stated earlier i've heard rumblings about IND and SAV. I've even heard rumors about GRR, but that was from Mike Barger, who stated GRR would be one of the initial launch cities with the 190. But nothing so far as GRR is really expensive to fly out of. I haven't heard anything major come out of the company yet so all these guesses are just wild stabs in the dark. The only real word I've heard is MIA and CUN, but nothing new yet.
JetBlue - Bringing humanity back to air travel

flynavy

Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:09 pm

If they can pull off Richmond, VA, they sure as hell can pull off Norfolk and/or Newport News. My money's on one of those two. And, gate space isn't an issue.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Travis Faudree

Change is: one airline, six continents!

Midwest717

Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:20 pm

RFD anyone? I would love to see them at RFD. Plenty of space. No delays. Free parking, only an hour and half from Chicago and Madison. A viable Chicago option other than ORD. Probably will never happen. I can have my wishful thinking though.

gift4tbone

Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:17 pm

Also, does DL belong to an alliance, it doesn't look like they do...

Yes, Skyteam, NW, CO, DL, Korean, i believe Alitalia is in there too, not quite sure on all the members of skyteam. If DL goes under (hope it doesn't happen), then my bets would be on CO making some kind of move to grow in ATL, as they do not have such a strong SE presence.

-Tony@PVD
Top 3 airports: PVD 23.9%(138 flights), PHL 14.7%(85 flights), PHX 10.2%(59 flights)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos