Well for the ticket I paid. For the summer season 2006 I booked a flight yesterday, route Frankfurt-Athens-Frankfurt with Lufthansa for 129 euro (including all taxes).
When I had booked a flight around the same period Amsterdam-Athens-Amsterdam with transavia.com I would have paid around 400 euros (including all taxes).
- including food and drinks
- spacious seats and legspace
- scheduled, so on time
- wide choice of departure times and days
- no food, no drinks
- small seats, limited legspace
- charter, heavy delays may occure
- very limited choice of departure times and days
The Long Parking fees in Germany are much cheaper than Amsterdam.
transavia.com a low cost carrier? I disagree...