FATFlyer
Topic Author

Allegiant Expanding College Marketing Rep Program

Thu May 04, 2006 3:28 am

I was given a copy of Monday's campus paper from Fresno State. In it was an ad for applications for College Marketing Rep positions with Allegiant for Fall Semester 2006. Application deadline is June 1.

I don't know what other colleges will be a part of the program in the fall. Any college students near Allegiant cities may want to contact the company at the address in the link below to see if your campus is being included.

The position develops promotions, coordinates events both on and off campus, markets the flights to students at the college, etc.

This is the press release from the start of the program in British Columbia for the BLI flights. More info about the program is in it.
http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews20060301a.php
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

flyinryan99

RE: Allegiant Expanding College Marketing Rep Program

Thu May 04, 2006 4:31 am

FATFlyer....on there it says LAS only....do you know if they are going to incorporate SFB into this also?? I was thinking of shipping this off to my Alma Muater at BGSU as BG's flight program could put this to use. But since they only fly to SFB now, LAS is out of the question.  Sad

FATFlyer
Topic Author

Thu May 04, 2006 4:43 am

Quoting Flyinryan99 (Reply 1):
FATFlyer....on there it says LAS only....do you know if they are going to incorporate SFB into this also??

I haven't heard. I would imagine they are planning to expand the program but I don't know any timetables.

Try contacting the Public Relations dept at Allegiant and asking.
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

USAFHummer

Thu May 04, 2006 5:02 am

hmm, CU-Boulder isnt horrendously far from FNL...I'll definitely write them about this...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru