dtwclipper

WWW Vs Rez @ NWA

Sat May 13, 2006 10:07 pm

For weeks I'd been trying to find a "non rule buster" WBC flight on NW from DTW to MUC (Routing was not important, either AMS, or CDG) and had no luck on NWA.com.

So, I finally gave up and called NW Worldperks Plat. Elite and got a non-stop flight to CDG and then on to MUC in WBC for the dates I wanted and flights I wanted.

My question: If they want us to use their web site, why doesn't the friggen thing work?

The airlines are really trying to get us to use the www, but for FF awards it just doesn't work.

Your experiences?
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

MaxQ2351

RE: WWW Vs Rez @ NWA

Sat May 13, 2006 10:30 pm

Well, this is kinda unrelated, but I had a high school job working at a UPS Store, and we constantly had people coming in and trying print United stuff since their computers at home didn't work I guess?? I don't know. More often than not, they couldn't get it to work from our store either. UA was the only airline we ever had trouble with in the store.

-Max
The 777-200LR......2 engines 4 longer haul

aviationwiz

Sun May 14, 2006 3:06 am

Were you logged in at the time that you were looking for the flights? Looks like the flights you wanted were only open for Plat. Elite members, and if you weren't logged in, it wouldn't recognize that you were, and thus, not display the flight.
Proudly from the Home of the Red Tail.

dtwclipper

Sun May 14, 2006 3:09 am

Quoting Aviationwiz (Reply 2):
Were you logged in at the time that you were looking for the flights?

Yup!
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business