montenegro

What Is This Master Airways From Montnegro?

Tue May 16, 2006 7:17 am

Hello my friends,

I know that I do not have a pc and a net connection, but anyway I try to be up to dated, I realize today that is not like that. What is this???

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Joel Vogt

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Rotate

what a surprise, I tought nothing was new except the JAT B762 and MAT CRJ900 and now this, please explain?

Thanks.

Savo, Milano, ITALIA

adriaticflight

RE: What Is This Master Airways From Montnegro?

Tue May 16, 2006 7:48 am

This is Montenegro Airlines' new idea. If Montenegro declares independence next week in the long anticipated and fiercely debated referendum they will become a ‘foreign’ carrier within Serbia. Montenegro operate flights from Belgrade and also from Niš to Zurich and these would become complicated by this status. So in order to retain a foothold within Serbia (just in-case you understand  Wink ) they have registered Master Airways and painted one of their Fokker100s. It is a clever move and brings a bit a variation to Serbian skies, however I much prefer Montenegro’s livery to this one.
The only thing I don’t understand is why there would be problems of a foreign carrier flying from Belgrade to Zurich (a highly popular and profitable route) now that the ‘Open Skies’ has been signed? Did SCG sign the agreement with the EU and not with ‘others’?

Regards

Adriaticflight

AMSSFO

Tue May 16, 2006 6:10 pm

see also http://www.airliners.net/discussions...eneral_aviation/read.main/2762943/

Quote:
"If Montenegro splits from Serbia, Montenegro Airlines would no longer be able to fly most profitable routes from Belgrade to Zurich and Paris as a domestic company, but would have to seek the approval from JAT, which would probably be denying these routes to MA.

Aleksandar

Wed May 17, 2006 1:05 am

Quoting Montenegro (Thread starter):

Ciao Savo! wave  Master Airways is a subsidiary of Montenegro Airlines and they currecntly operate a 100 which is based in Nis.

Quoting Montenegro (Thread starter):
I tought nothing was new except the JAT B762

What B-767-200? Foget about it, or you make me start  cry  . There will be no 762s in BEG in near future.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T