A few financial comments from the prospectus:
* "Our cost per available seat mile, or "CASM," was 6.82¢ and 7.41¢ for the years ended December 31, 2004 and 2005, respectively."
* "Excluding the cost of fuel, our CASM for the year ended December 31, 2005, was 4.27¢."
* 81.0% of sales were through the website.
* 14.7% were from travel agents
* I was off on the revenue number above, including charters and other income like hotels, etc. 2005 revenue was $132,500,000 with operating expenses at $123,999,000.
*Avg fare in 2005 - $105.07
*They are hedged on 6.4% of their project fuel for 2006.
* There is a MD87 and a MD83 aircraft currently in short-term storage. Also one MD83 is leased out on a short-term basis until September. The prospectus says these aircraft will enter service in Q4
I have to get back to some other work so I can't play with the numbers. But I'm sure someone else can give us some good analysis.