djmatthews

Flyglobespan Aircraft And Seating Question

Wed May 24, 2006 7:56 am

I'll be flying GLA-BCN on Saturday, can anybody tell me which particular arcraft operates this route.

Secondly, is there anyway of tell how full the flight is?

Cheers for your help.

GCDEG

RE: Flyglobespan Aircraft And Seating Question

Wed May 24, 2006 8:15 am

Quoting Djmatthews (Thread starter):
I'll be flying GLA-BCN on Saturday, can anybody tell me which particular arcraft operates this route.

Hi Darren,

Aircraft operating the BCN will be one of the GLA based B737-300s so either G-GSPN or G-OTDA. As for the loads can't give you exact figures until Friday night but with it being a Saturday I guess it would be between 100-130 if not full. Best seats to get are row 1 or 14A or 14F but as they are extra legroom seats you would need to pay £10 one way for them. If you don't want to pay then go for Row 2 D,E or F if it's still available. For some reason on our 300's there is a bit more leg room at that row (and you'll be among the first to get off Wink)

If you need any more info let me know.

Nick
The best thing invented - Winglets!

GLAGAZ

RE: Flyglobespan Aircraft And Seating Question

Wed May 24, 2006 4:08 pm

Quoting Djmatthews (Thread starter):

As things stand its sold out according to the GSM website.

Gaz
Neutrality means that u don't really care cos the struggle goes on even when ur not there, blind and unaware