It's been "All Quiet On The Western Front" regarding the 380 Certification and start of production. I just did a search on Google and Flight for 380 information but there was very little. Does anyone know:
1) How many 380's are flying currently.
2) Has flight testing started on the EA equipped planes.
3) I heard at least one plane has the interiors installed and testing with pax has begun, how many have their interiors.
4) What is the current target date for certification and first delivery?
5) When will production begin and what is the initial production rate?
I would love to see this plane in service soon. Too bad SEA isn't planning to upgrade for the A380.