DeltaRNOmd-80
Topic Author

Delta Domestic Flights

Sat Jun 17, 2000 3:02 pm

Hi, I am flying RNO-DFW-JAX on Sunday and the DFW-JAX leg is a 757. I would like to know if Delta shows movies on the 757 on a short flight like DFW-JAX. I dont know if the flight is too short for a movie or not, but I would like to know. Thanks for the responses.

nickofatlanta

RE: Delta Domestic Flights

Sat Jun 17, 2000 4:26 pm

They will probably show Delta HOrizons which is typically put together with CNN material or a couple of sit-coms. Free headsets if no movie.

Jsheldon

Sat Jun 17, 2000 10:21 pm

What type of aircraft from RNO-DFW?

Iflewrepublic

Sat Jun 17, 2000 11:24 pm

I can suggest two things that you can do to get the answer to your question. First, you can call Delta Airlines on their 1-800 number and ask the reservation sales agent if she could find out if there would be a movie on that flight. Second, you could check it out on their website (www.deltaairlines.com). If you know the flight number, type it into the space that asks for the number and you should get detailed information on what the flight entails (food and beverage services, inflight entertainment, what time it left the gate, what time it arrived, etc. I hope this helps you.

Happy flying,

Iflewrepublic
Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

DeltaRNOmd-80
Topic Author

Sun Jun 18, 2000 5:14 am

Thanks for the replies, I will try them. Jsheldon, I will be flying a MD-90 from RNO-DFW, first time on an MD-90 and a 757.

FlyBoy

Sun Jun 18, 2000 5:41 am

The flights from RNO-DFW (according to www.delta-air.com) have movies and from DFW-JAX don't---I would expect the Delta Horizons.

FlyBoy

Sun Jun 18, 2000 9:22 am

I fly DL from ATL-JAX and vice versa several times a year, usually on a 763, occasionally on a 752. I've never seen an inflight movie or even "Delta Horizons", as you're in the air for all of 45 minutes (40 on 752).

Sun Jun 18, 2000 9:25 am

And, looking at this thread, we aren't even talking about ATL-JAX, now are we? I'll just go back to browsing... 

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos