HBDAN
Topic Author

What's Up With FlyBaboo?

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:08 pm

Dear all,

During the past last weeks FlyBaboo surprised me in a negative way. A few weeks ago they changed their website which now looks "cheaper" and "poorer" then before (of course that's my opinion). Still a few weeks ago they promoted a last minute like this "fly to Prague for 149.- all exclusive"... well, I sent them an e-mail and they corrected the mistake (all inclusive of course). Now they are promoting Florence as last minute destination, I've just received their e-mail which perform a French mistake (BBO is GVA based!!!):

Big version: Width: 1024 Height: 742 File size: 66kb

"au" instead of "ou".

Maybe I am to severe with them. But everybody knows they aren't really in a good period, so try at least to do your business in the best way you can and avoid such stupid mistake!

Regards,
HBDAN
Next flight: hopefully soon...

RJ100

RE: What's Up With FlyBaboo?

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:11 pm

I think they have also given up their (costly) self handling at Geneva and have laid off several people there. Seems they are cutting costs wherever they can. And they still look after a fresh money injection...

Good luck...

Regards,
RJ100
none

HBDAN
Topic Author

RE: What's Up With FlyBaboo?

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:17 pm

Quoting RJ100 (Reply 1):
I think they have also given up their (costly) self handling at Geneva and have laid off several people there

Yes, also confirmed by their website. Hope everybody can soon find another job! I also wish them good luck but it seems they stuck on the routes where there is alredy competition (mostly against U2  Yeah sure )... so I don't see many chances for them, unless they change something... and they change it fast!!!

Regards,
HBDAN
Next flight: hopefully soon...