rjpieces

Cheese And Cracker Snacks On Delta

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:30 am

A few months ago, I flew several mainline Delta flights and was served these delicious cheeese and crackers. I was wondering if they still serve it and if any Delta F/As know the name of the brand.

Thanks
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

SLCUT2777

RE: Cheese And Cracker Snacks On Delta

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:39 am

Quoting RJpieces (Thread starter):
A few months ago, I flew several mainline Delta flights and was served these delicious cheeese and crackers. I was wondering if they still serve it and if any Delta F/As know the name of the brand.

I've also flown on DL a few times, but the snacks that the F/As bring around are from Keebler and Frito-Lay.
DELTA Air Lines; The Only Way To Fly from Salt Lake City; Let the Western Heritage always be with Delta!

FlyDeltaJets

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:40 am

It's Lance crackers. They keep changing the flavor though. THe one they have now is not as good as the smoked cheddar.
The only valid opinions are those based in facts

havaloc

Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:14 am

http://www.lancecrackers.com

They sell them at Meijer, a midwest chain.
DC-9

rjpieces

Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:18 am

Hmm, thanks for the info...Have they always been using those? I browsed the site and none of them look familiar--Is it possible they recently switched brands?
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

kaniksu

Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:18 am

Speaking of snacks... Has anyone received the crap UA has? They gave me some childs cracker. It was kinda like a ranch flavored goldfish, shaped like an airplane. Horrible! I tried it once and have since refused it.

I loved the rice crackers that AS has though. I wanted more of them!