Ap7570
Topic Author

FA For 6 Months In Europe-any Advice?..AF Problems

Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:05 am

Hello to all,

I applied for AF's PNC-Etudiant, but they declined as one must be in college ( I am graduating this year, in less than weeks, have to get the BAC over with )....I could apply for a permanent FA / PNC position but that is simply not possible : minimum age requirement of 21 and need the CSS.

So my options are quite slim. The only way to get with AF is through CityJet, based in Dublin and CDG, they are currently recruiting.What I find interesting is that it is 100% owned by AF but apparently under Irish law as the age is 18 and no tests, requirements, or gov.issued diplomas are required. Can anyone help me....Please, I hae dreamed of doing this for years. By the way, im 19, and have until end of Jan off, going to Hotel School in Switzerland.....live in France...

All help and info will be greatly appreciated.

By he way, I live for AF, well that's exaggerating, but I feel very close, every time I fly and strike a conversation the FAs think im one of them, quite amusing. All this to say that AF never answered to my applications. Was highly saddened, so I simply wrote to the PDG ( the CEO ) Jean-Cyril Spinetta. Believe it or not I have written to him several time ( well, he and his people and AF has always been extremely good at answering....yet this time no response....Very disappointed, I guess is life..

Merci beaucoup et bonne soiree
Antoine

RJ100

RE: FA For 6 Months In Europe-any Advice?..AF Problems

Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:14 am

You should also try to apply at BritAir and Régional, both daughters of Air France.

Good luck!

RJ100
none

Ap7570
Topic Author

Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:16 am

Thanks but both apply French law ( seems normal ) therefore im too young and CSS free !
Thanks-A

JGPH1A

Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:35 am

Don't easyjet have a French base ? How about Corsair, or Air Austral - being non-government, maybe it's easier.
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers