MSYtristar
Topic Author

United MSY Flight Changes

Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:20 am

Starting in September UA will be adding one additional CRJ-700 roundtrip between MSY and IAD, for a total of three daily flights in the market: 2 A319's and 1 CRJ-700.

Also in September, Ted resumes service from MSY to DEN with two flights per day...Ted also takes over the MSY-LAX nonstop. In my opinion this is a downgrade of service, but it does add more seats in the MSY-LAX market. Those First Class seats will be missed though...the cabin is consistently sold out with full-fare F class passengers.

UA and UA Express will then offer a total of 13 daily nonstops (with 15 on Sundays) to 7 destinations.

MSY-SFO service is still not in the schedules...I'm hoping it comes back soon.

As a final non-United related note, it looks like US will be beefing up its Fall schedule from here with some new flights in September....more frequencies to existing markets and some equipment upgrades.

md90fan

RE: United MSY Flight Changes

Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:01 am

Quoting MSYtristar (Thread starter):
Ted also takes over the MSY-LAX nonstop

yuck  that is a downgrade. I remember when UA flew 752's on that route  Smile
http://www.devanwells.blogspot.com/