I'm currently sitting at IAD
waiting for my flight to SAV
, they claim the aircraft is in either CLT
(the gate agent can't really seem to figure it out), flight is now supposed to leave IAD
at 1215AM and I'm not sure if I should wait or get on a flight tomorrow, anyone have any ideas what's going on? Weather is fairly tame here as of now.