wolsingerjet

WS Likely To Hit YZF In The Next While.

Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:43 pm

Spoke to a friend today who flys as a F.O. for WS and he said WS is making plans to serve YZF in the next ''while''.He said they are looking to add YEG-YZF,YYC-YZF,and even a YYZ-YZF routing,the later having a 3-4 times weekly service.Sounds like the 736s will be used for these flights.He said the pilots were told this in a recent meeting held in YYC.If this happens this could really be helpful to easterners heading to the north.Anyone else from WS that has heared this???
Guess what???I dont like you either...

9252fly

RE: WS Likely To Hit YZF In The Next While.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:59 am

If I were WS,I would be looking for any opportunity to grow and/or utilize aircraft. Looking at WS share price,it's been flat for a year,sort of tells you what the financial community currently thinks of their business. I'm reasonably confident they could do well with YZF. The true winners would be the residents of the north,and the losers 5T and 7F.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos