ual777

The Craziest Thing Happened Today....

Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:40 am

Today, at work (a self-storage place) I met the head designer of the cabin interior for the 787!!!!!!!

He is a REALLY cool guy, and is responsible for the entry "sky-light". He also told me that the big 'pill' windows are here to stay. We talked about the 787 program for a while, and I don't want to give too much away, but "things" are in store......

I also asked him what was up with the seats in the cabin mock-up. He LOLed and said that they are there SOLELY for demo purposes. They are basically there to take up space, because it wouldn't be 'vender neutral' to use one seat supplier or the other.

The funny thing is, he said that he and other guys look at airliners.net and read what you guys think from time to time. Hopefully he doesn't read this and get pissed :P LOL
It is always darkest before the sun comes up.