NeilYYZ
Topic Author

Air Canada Coach Question

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 pm

I am flying on an Air Canada A320/321 tomorrow from Toronto to Calgary, I would normally go Toronto/Minneapolis/Calgary on Northwest however given the short notice and time sensitive nature for this trip I have to go Air Canada and I was wondering whether or not Air Canada coach A32X planes have a laptop plug on them. Although it's not necessary it would be very nice to have so I can do some work onboard, I'm sure that they have them in first class but I am not at all familiar with Air Canada and their seating arrangements.

Thanks in advance.
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...

ETStar

RE: Air Canada Coach Question

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:35 pm

Seriously, how do you get Toronto-Minneapolis-Calgary? Gotta be two separate tickets, non? Otherwise, it's cabotage.

That aside, laptop plugs on selected flights, selected seats, per the link below:
http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/onboard/cabincomfort.html

Finally, if you are flying the 321, avoid the bulkhead seats, and if towards the back of Economy, try to sit on the left side of the aircraft. Since you fly tomorrow, checkin online now and select a good seat. Oh, first row in 320 has no wall in front of you, so plenty of room to stretch your legs under last Business Class' seat. Important to remember that the 320 and 321 are quite differently configured, not just a stretch. Let us know how it turns out.

NeilYYZ
Topic Author

RE: Air Canada Coach Question

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:57 pm

Quoting ETStar (Reply 1):
Seriously, how do you get Toronto-Minneapolis-Calgary? Gotta be two separate tickets, non?

Absolutely. I go to university in Windsor and fly out of Detroit on most/all occasions. I use Northwest mostly because I have accumulated tons of points on World Perks and would like to keep accumulating them if at all possible. But in this case it's not, so Air Canada it is. Thanks for the link, I'll go look at that and check in now.
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...