wingman

Intra-Greece Air Bookings Online

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:46 am

Sorry of this isn't the right forum but does anyone know if OA has a website? They don't show up in Google and I can't seem to find any way of booking online from ATH to Syros. The travel guides claim Syros has an airport and OA does appear on the ATH schedule to Syros but none of the popular online sites will process this city pair. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ptrjong

RE: Intra-Greece Air Bookings Online

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:52 am

Their website is at
http://www.olympicairlines.com/
It's indeed hard to find, which says everything about the airline I'm afraid.
Good luck with the booking engine. Yeah sure

Peter
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)

GCDEG

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:56 am

Hi Wingman,

OA does indeed have a website -

www.olympicairlines.com

You should be able to book Athens to Syros (JSY) on their site. OA fly to Syros from ATH with one flight on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays with Dash 8's. From September they will fly in addition to the above every Wednesday and Sunday using an ATR42.

Hope this helps,

Nick
The best thing invented - Winglets!

wingman

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:30 am

Thanks guys, I was trying to book the flight dep/arr on a Saturday each way so that must explain it. Ferries it is then.