Hi everyone! I recently booked an award ticket using the following itinerary, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of service to expect in terms of meals, IFE, and any other details to which you might be privy... I'm most interested in hearing about the transatlantic and European legs, as I figure that the domestic coach (legs 1, 7, & 8) will be basic drink and snack service.
1. IAH-PHL (US/Republic, EMB-170)
2. PHL-FRA (US, envoy, A330)
3. FRA-VCE (LH, business, B735)
[insert 12 day cruise here! ]
4. BCN-MUC (LH, business, A320)
5. MUC-LHR (LH, business, A320)
6. LHR-ORD (UA, business, B777)
7. ORD-CLT (US, coach, B733)
8. CLT-IAH (US/Mesa, CRJ-900)
Thank you all in advance for your help. The expertise you bring to the table has proven to be quite valuable to me in the past and I'm sure this will be no exception!