ricardofg

Skyservice To Start YYZ-LIS-FAO - Sked!

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:02 am

Canada and Portugal have established a new air transport agreement that will allow for a significant expansion of air services between both countries. This agreement falls within the framework of a deregulation strategy; the details of which will be introduced this fall. Under this new agreement, Canadian airlines will have access to all destinations in Portugal and Portuguese airlines will have the same access to Canadian destinations. There will also be no limitations on the frequency of service carriers can offer. Airlines will enjoy greater flexibility when offering prices in international markets. Additionally, carriers can provide code-sharing services using partner carriers. As a direct result of the new bilateral mentioned above, Skyservice Airlines Inc. has been designated to service Portugal as an international scheduled route. Skyservice has indicated it intends to operate scheduled air services to Lisbon and Faro.
Rumours have it that 5G plans on bringing back a B763 to operate this route.

Source : YYZNews.com

Buyantukhaa

RE: Skyservice To Start YYZ-LIS-FAO - Sked!

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:15 am

Interesting news! So that would be the second carrier serving LIS-YYZ after Air Transat (and SATA occasionally).
I scratch my head, therefore I am.

captaingomes

Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:00 am

5G 763? Definitely still rumours  Smile However, I haven't seen any official plans with respect to this announcement, so I'm looking forward to learning more as time progresses.
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

airman99o

Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:45 pm

I'l believe this when I see it. Remember Moscow???? what happend to that? OH ya Transaero has now swooped in and taken that away. Plus the mess with the 767 last year didn't help matters much there. When I see the plane push from the gate then I will believe it Big grin
Safety is Everyones Responsibility.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos