Virgin In Orlando

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:06 am

Does anyone know the a/c names that have been flying in and out of Orlando the past week or so? I am leaving for london on Sunday with them (VS 16 -- going to LGW) and was wondering what to expect...
thanks a lot!
ADV MR

RE: Virgin In Orlando: Of Course

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:13 am

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

There are alot of Virgins in Orlando, Just because they are in High School doesn't mean they gotta Fly them

CX747

RE: Virgin In Orlando

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:16 am

I live in N.J so I don't really know what is flying in Orlando!! What I can tell you is that it most likely won't be G-VIRG, G-VGIN, G-VLAX, G-VJFK. These four aircraft have a higher density layout than G-VCAT, G-VRUM, G-VBEE, G-VZZZ, G-VSSS, G-VPUF, G-VIBE. I would expect on of the latter. Of which 3 are in the new livery.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:59 am

G-VRUM Calypso Queen generally operates from Manchester to Orlando because it has a J12W24Y394 configuration.
G-VBEE Honey Pie, G-VIBE Dancing Queen, G-VSSS Queen of the Slipstream and G-VZZZ Morning Glory are all in a high density J28W36Y358 configuration for Florida/Caribbean routes from Gatwick.

CX747

Fri Jun 23, 2000 3:07 am

Will you write us a trip report when you return?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos