Virgin In Orlando

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:06 am

Does anyone know the a/c names that have been flying in and out of Orlando the past week or so? I am leaving for london on Sunday with them (VS 16 -- going to LGW) and was wondering what to expect...
thanks a lot!
ADV MR

RE: Virgin In Orlando: Of Course

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:13 am

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

There are alot of Virgins in Orlando, Just because they are in High School doesn't mean they gotta Fly them

CX747

RE: Virgin In Orlando

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:16 am

I live in N.J so I don't really know what is flying in Orlando!! What I can tell you is that it most likely won't be G-VIRG, G-VGIN, G-VLAX, G-VJFK. These four aircraft have a higher density layout than G-VCAT, G-VRUM, G-VBEE, G-VZZZ, G-VSSS, G-VPUF, G-VIBE. I would expect on of the latter. Of which 3 are in the new livery.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:59 am

G-VRUM Calypso Queen generally operates from Manchester to Orlando because it has a J12W24Y394 configuration.
G-VBEE Honey Pie, G-VIBE Dancing Queen, G-VSSS Queen of the Slipstream and G-VZZZ Morning Glory are all in a high density J28W36Y358 configuration for Florida/Caribbean routes from Gatwick.

CX747

Fri Jun 23, 2000 3:07 am

Will you write us a trip report when you return?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower