stl1326

AirTran Any Growth In Sight.....

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:02 pm

I haven't heard much about AirTran lately. I thought they were adding a lot of planes to their fleet but they haven't added any new cities or point to point routes in a while. I was wondering what their growth plans are for the future and what we could see in the short term.

quickmover

RE: AirTran Any Growth In Sight.....

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:17 pm

Quoting Stl1326 (Thread starter):
haven't heard much about AirTran lately. I thought they were adding a lot of planes to their fleet but they haven't added any new cities or point to point routes in a while. I was wondering what their growth plans are for the future and what we could see in the short term.

That is a very good question. I've asked that question before and have been slammed for questioning "great management" on other forums. I believe they have done ok, but are missing out on alot of opportunity in light of some of the legacy pullbacks. Yes, you can keep capacity out and achieve higher fares for awhile, but eventually if you don't put seats back into the market, the competition will. They have missed some big openings to capitalize on gaining market share. CLT and PHL were prime for poaching, but now B6 has a foothold in CLT and WN has cleaned up in PHL. I believe a little more aggressive approach in either city might have kept the LCC competition out or at least delayed it.

The legacys are done shrinking and some are now turning a profit. Opportunity lost.

[Edited 2006-07-27 05:19:19]

steeler83

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:31 pm

Quoting Quickmover (Reply 1):
I believe they have done ok, but are missing out on alot of opportunity in light of some of the legacy pullbacks. Yes, you can keep capacity out and achieve higher fares for awhile, but eventually if you don't put seats back into the market, the competition will. They have missed some big openings to capitalize on gaining market share. CLT and PHL were prime for poaching, but now B6 has a foothold in CLT and WN has cleaned up in PHL. I believe a little more aggressive approach in either city might have kept the LCC competition out or at least delayed it.

And add PIT to this list again. They had a presence in 2000, but US competition ran them out pretty much. Now, PIT is no longer the fortress hub, or any hub for US. They had the chance to pounce on PIT in late 2004/early 2005, but WN pounced first, and then B6 did this year... oh well...

I am sure that if they did want to beef up any service, it would likely be at either BWI or IND in my opinion. Each could focus as a mini-hub. I actually think that would be perfect if FL wants to go international, as in transatlantic. BWI would be their gateway and IND could have a route or two as well...
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

atlaaron

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:46 pm

Steeler,

They still fly to PIT so I am assuming you are referring to expanded service?

atrude777

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:46 pm

Look for a west coast addition by next year. Not confirmed, just a rumor within the company.

And don't point fingers at me if nothing happens im not dasiywol, and I am NOT confirming, just a RUMOR  Silly

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

zippyjet

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:52 pm

I haven't heard much about AirTran lately. I thought they were adding a lot of planes to their fleet but they haven't added any new cities or point to point routes in a while. I was wondering what their growth plans are for the future and what we could see in the short term.

In 2006 so far, we added SEA & HPN! We are still taking delivery of brand new Boeing 737-700s. I'm glad PHL is doing well for WN. Lets face it, any of these big Northeast cities are weather and ATC delay Fuster Clucks especially during the long hot humid summer months. Here at BWI are flight load is scheduled to increase as we head toward 2007. Rumor mill has it, we are going to get a direct BWI-LAS route. Sometimes holding for a bit is prudent especially with volitale fuel prices and the precarious situation in the Mid-East and other world events all have ramifications in regard to our industry. Though MIA has somewhat prohibitive fees/rates, I'd still like to see us FLbeef up our MIA station. So far, we are the only one of the

BIG 3

Lcc's to have a presence at this gateway to much of the world. And best of luck to WN and US in CLT.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

oakjam

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:55 pm

Any chances that Airtran could come to OAK, SMF, SJC and serve ATL or any other city?

BigGSFO

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 5):
In 2006 so far, we added SEA & HPN! We are still taking delivery of brand new Boeing 737-700s. I'm glad PHL is doing well for WN. Lets face it, any of these big Northeast cities are weather and ATC delay Fuster Clucks especially during the long hot humid summer months. Here at BWI are flight load is scheduled to increase as we head toward 2007. Rumor mill has it, we are going to get a direct BWI-LAS route. Sometimes holding for a bit is prudent especially with volitale fuel prices and the precarious situation in the Mid-East and other world events all have ramifications in regard to our industry. Though MIA has somewhat prohibitive fees/rates, I'd still like to see us FLbeef up our MIA station. So far, we are the only one of the BIG 3 Lcc's to have a presence at this gateway to much of the world. And best of luck to WN and US in CLT.

Look at you with your pretty yellow letters!  Smile

steeler83

Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:01 pm

Quoting ATLAaron (Reply 3):
Steeler,

They still fly to PIT so I am assuming you are referring to expanded service?

Yea I am referring to expanded service. It is just they have such a minute presence there, it's almost as if it really wouldn't matter if they did up and leave all together...
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

atlaaron

Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:05 pm

I am thinking Phoenix may be a good fit. The US/HP flights are usually full from ATL.

zippyjet

Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:18 pm

Quoting BigGSFO (Reply 7):
Look at you with your pretty yellow letters!

Having some HTML fun  bouncy 
SIZE="+3"BTW, rumor has it possibly Colorado Springs; I've also heard Phoenix.

http://www.web-source.net/

quickmover

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:24 pm

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 10):
rumor has it possibly Colorado Springs; I've also heard Phoenix

Either one would be a good idea. COS is wide open and Colorado is growing fast. PHX would be great especially over the winter, although it's a booming city as well year round.

ORDagent

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:30 pm

Airtran posted record profits last quarter. Even if they aren't adding cities at a breakneck pace they must be doing something right!

airtran737

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:34 pm

Quoting ORDagent (Reply 12):
Airtran posted record profits last quarter. Even if they aren't adding cities at a breakneck pace they must be doing something right!

We lost money last quarter
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

CentPIT

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:38 pm

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 8):
Yea I am referring to expanded service. It is just they have such a minute presence there, it's almost as if it really wouldn't matter if they did up and leave all together...

Hahaha, I have to agree, with 5 daily flights FL is a very small player in Pittsburgh! I am waiting for FL to drop the PIT-MCO flight myself!

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 2):
I am sure that if they did want to beef up any service, it would likely be at either BWI or IND in my opinion. Each could focus as a mini-hub. I actually think that would be perfect if FL wants to go international, as in transatlantic. BWI would be their gateway and IND could have a route or two as well...

I like this thought a lot!!! FL should take your advice, although at IND FL is expanding quite a bit!
Pittsburgh International: US Airways---160 daily departures! (52 destinations)

isitsafenow

Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:18 pm

So far, we are the only one of the

BIG 3

Big three what?
safe
If two people agree on EVERYTHING, then one isn't necessary.

pensacolaguy

Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:56 pm

Some details I got from the Q&A from the Q2 2006 Airtran Holdings, Inc. Earning Conference Call...

-Expansion largely east of the Mississippi River.
-Expand in existing cities..Get as big as you can in your city. (Use gates to the max)
-LAS/LAX Solid Market, Very profitable
-ATL flight increase in September from 225 flights currently to about 235 flights in September.
-September...2nd weakest month of the year. Seasonally slower month.
-HPN is looking pretty good, trying to get the word out.
-Strong bookings for August and September.
-International codeshare possible.

-------
Add more cities then last year (2 NEW cities added in 2006).

[Edited 2006-07-27 17:09:24]

ksupilot

Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:05 am

If they are expanding in existing cities, I wonder what that means for Cleveland. Right now they have service out of CAK, which is going to be great for me when I come home from Kent. You get to avoid all the craziness of CLE and it seems that AirTran really rules the place.
It would be nice to see them expand to CLE, even though I will still go to CAK. I'm thinking of flying out of there to come home during Spring Break next year.

I also like how they have a simple fleet with only two different types of aircraft. But it really does make you wonder about if Boeing had kept the 717 alive. They were planning a stretch version and I am sure AirTran would have been interested.

[Edited 2006-07-27 17:22:15]

srbmod

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:00 am

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 10):
BTW, rumor has it possibly Colorado Springs; I've also heard Phoenix.

COS has been rumored since late 1999 (The LAS rumored started around that time as well) when I was working there.

Quoting KSUpilot (Reply 17):
But it really does make you wonder about if Boeing had kept the 717 alive. They were planning a stretch version and I am sure AirTran would have been interested.

FL wanted the 717-300 to have the range to do transcons, but Boeing felt that would have put the 717 even closer in competition to the 737NG, and was only offering a slightly longer range than the 717-200. A number of airlines were rumored to be interested in the 717-300, but since Boeing was on the fence for so long about it, those airlines went with other aircraft. I bet AA wishes they would have been able to renegoiate the lease rates on the ones they inherited in the TWA merger. AA was one of the airlines rumored to have been interested in the 717-300.

Now for the Armchair CEO portion of this post.

Next year will definitely see the groundwork for the next 5-10 years being laid. They will secure their future at ATL with several highly important announcements (Possibly regarding the proposed South Terminal, additional hangar space, and a headquarters move.) over the course of the year. I also would venture to guess that they flirt with the idea of joining an alliance (potentially OneWorld or quite possibly an alliance of North American LCCs). I also wouldn't be surprised if a merger deal appears for them within the next 18 months.

As for new cities over the next 4-5 years, here's my shortlist:

PHX
SAN
PDX
SLC
COS
RNO
ABQ
SAT
OKC
STL
PVD
MBJ
MEX
SJU
YYZ
YUL
SJC
MOB
UTA
ACY

The one thing that might stagnate their growth (especially @ ATL) is the gate situation @ ATL. They are maxed out on C, and are using just about every possible gate they can on D (Which may be helped out by FL possibly becoming the primary tenant of the additional gates the airport is building on D). If they do grow their operation of D, they need to consider some sort of bus shuttle between the two concourses, as if you're coming off of a flight at D-1 and your connecting flight is on C-1, that's a bit of a trek.

Kohflot

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:15 am

Any word on how SEA is working out?
Ask why..

congaboy

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:23 am

How about this...AirTran has very recently moved to the Humphrey Terminal at MSP, where they can grow to some degree (and no doubt getting favorable rates). You also have at MSP an airline in deep, deep trouble trying to hold their fortress hub. Currently AirTran has service from MSP to MDW, ATL, MCO. Why not expand to other AirTran feature cities from MSP, like BWI, DFW, IND? I would think NW is unchallenged to or at least charging big fares to these cities...why not get a piece of that?
"Joey, you like movies about gladiators?"

BatonOps

Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:41 am

Maybe they will decide to come back to MDT. We where so close earlier this year...three days from the big announcement.

steeler83

Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:51 am

Quoting BatonOps (Reply 21):
Maybe they will decide to come back to MDT. We where so close earlier this year...three days from the big announcement.

If that happens, I am filling out an application for a ramper or F/A position there! The Eden is slowly beginning to drive me mad  crazy 

zippyjet

Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:05 pm

Quoting Isitsafenow (Reply 15):
BIG 3

Big three what?
safe

Low Cost Carriers:

• Air Tran Airways
  • Southwest
  • JetBlue

At least in the USA when you think of the big 3 LCC's you think of us and those other 2 fellow carriers!

ERJ170

Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:10 pm

Quoting Pensacolaguy (Reply 16):
-Expansion largely east of the Mississippi River.
-Expand in existing cities..Get as big as you can in your city. (Use gates to the max)
-LAS/LAX Solid Market, Very profitable
-ATL flight increase in September from 225 flights currently to about 235 flights in September.
-September...2nd weakest month of the year. Seasonally slower month.
-HPN is looking pretty good, trying to get the word out.
-Strong bookings for August and September.
-International codeshare possible.

Any possibilities of a new destination out of RDU? They have had their 5 daily to ATL forever without an inkling of expansion. They still have plenty of gate usage out of their gate for expansion. Something non-BWI, BOS, PHL, or MCO please..
Aiming High and going far..

atlaaron

Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:43 pm

Quoting KSUpilot (Reply 17):
If they are expanding in existing cities, I wonder what that means for Cleveland. Right now they have service out of CAK, which is going to be great for me when I come home from Kent. You get to avoid all the craziness of CLE and it seems that AirTran really rules the place.

I am from that area originally and I highly doubt they would service both CAK and CLE. CLE has much higher landing fees and adding service there would only pull service from their decent fan base at CAK. Plus look how poorly B6 has done trying to compete against Continental.

Oh yeah and GO ZIPS!!! (not KSU)

Wink

ksupilot

Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:52 pm

Didn't think of that, they really do have it good over at CAK and I'm looking forward ot flying out of there. I just have to survive CLE around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Have to say it....GO FLASHES!!!   Wink

[Edited 2006-07-28 05:54:55]

flydreamliner

Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:59 pm

Quoting Congaboy (Reply 20):
How about this...AirTran has very recently moved to the Humphrey Terminal at MSP, where they can grow to some degree (and no doubt getting favorable rates). You also have at MSP an airline in deep, deep trouble trying to hold their fortress hub. Currently AirTran has service from MSP to MDW, ATL, MCO. Why not expand to other AirTran feature cities from MSP, like BWI, DFW, IND? I would think NW is unchallenged to or at least charging big fares to these cities...why not get a piece of that?

Well, they are fighting hometown LCC Sun Country in the humphrey, so that'll limit their growth potential from MSP.
"Let the world change you, and you can change the world"

zippyjet

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:23 pm

Little birdies within our company have been tweeting on and off such goodies as:

• BWI-MDW
  • DCA-MDW
  • BWI-CAK-MDW
  • BWI-IND

BTW we have no problems packing our ATL to the west coast and LAS flights.  airplane 

congaboy

Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:00 pm

Quoting FlyDreamliner (Reply 27):
Well, they are fighting hometown LCC Sun Country in the humphrey, so that'll limit their growth potential from MSP.

Not so sure, Dreamliner....SY is going to different places. I would say together, SY and FL are causing more and more headaches for the Eagan-based airline. So, I still say FL has a nice opening in MSP.
"Joey, you like movies about gladiators?"

Indy

Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:05 am

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 28):
DCA-MDW

Birdie messed that one up I believe as that app was already denied.
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

jerion

Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:06 am

Quoting Congaboy (Reply 29):
Not so sure, Dreamliner....SY is going to different places. I would say together, SY and FL are causing more and more headaches for the Eagan-based airline. So, I still say FL has a nice opening in MSP.

http://www.suncountry.com/suncountry/fltdest.jsp

I know this probably wouldn't happen, but what if FL and SY were to someday merge. That would give FL a decent operation out of MSP. Checking out SY's routemap, I think it could work. While SY doesn't fly the 73G, they do fly the 738 and while another FA would be required, at least it's a newer Boeing jetliiner. Also, it would give FL more West Coast cities, AK, and Mexico.

Any thoughts on this?
L10/D9S/D10/M80/M88/732/733/734/735/73G/738/72S/757/762/763/320/319/318/ERJ

delta767

Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:16 am

Any change GSO would ever return?

ksupilot

Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:51 pm

I thought they were adding a lot of planes to their fleet but they haven't added any new cities or point to point routes in a while.

Has anyone heard any talk about what they might be looking at? It would make sense for them to go with something smaller like ERJ-145s or 135s.

srbmod

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:22 am

Quoting KSUpilot (Reply 33):
It would make sense for them to go with something smaller like ERJ-145s or 135s.

They've already tried service using regional jets and discovered that on some of the routes ZW was flying for them (under the AirTran JetConnect banner) that the costs of operating a CRJ-200 on it were around the same costs of running the 717 on it. Some of the JetConnect cities lost service from FL withing a few months of FL taking the route over (TLH and GSO). If FL were to restart their JetConnect product, it would probably be using a/c in which they could have a business class (The lack of a business class product was one of the customer gripes about JetConnect), so we're talking anything from the CRJ-700 (or 705) to the Embraer 170 or 175. It was rumored towards the end of the ZW operated JetConnect that FL was looking at getting some CRJ-700s (to have been operated in-house), but like many rumors, was untrue.

airtran737

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:25 am

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 28):
BWI-MDW

BWI-MDW
Won't happen. WN would slaughter us.

DCA-MDW
Lost that slot application, went to US for DCA-SRQ

BWI-CAK-MDW
Could happen

BWI-IND
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

Midway2AirTran

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 am

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 23):
At least in the USA when you think of the big 3 LCC's you think of us and those other 2 fellow carriers!

Hey, you forgot the wannabe that claims to be the largest with no low fares, US Airways!

I would say that adding 1-2 a/c a month is some pretty good growth for AirTran and it is obvious that they are flying every one of them as much as they can. There has been a lot of quiet frequency building and some point to point flying added as mentioned above.

The next phase of growth will be fun to watch, I feel it may involve a merger too with some alliance building/joining of some sort as mentioned some in the thread already. I would see a merger as being on a higher scale than Sun Country or Midwest; actually much larger.  Wink
"Life is short, but your delay in ATL is not."

bnamaxx

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:40 am

People in Nashville have been wanting FL to ATL for sometime to compete with DL. Rumor has it that when they were Valujet and pulled out, the owed the BNA airport authority a lot of money and that's why they haven't come back. Any truth to this? They were here briefly doing a daily rotation to GPT some years back. Meanwhile, my friend at DL says eventually they will be all RJ between BNA-ATL. They could use some competition.

iowaman

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:52 am

You know what would work at an uncongested airport would be either OMA or DSM. Neither has n/s to LAX (fairly big market, however OMA has one-stop on WN) and OMA doesn't even have MCO service n/s. Priced properly, they could easily support 3 or 4x weekly if not daily service OMA-MCO considering DSM is a smaller market and they can support Allegiant 4x weekly to SFB. Also, ATL-OMA was recently downgraded to RJ's on DL, so now there is very high fares and a capacity squeeze.

What would work from OMA IMO (I'd be happy with the first two) :
3x ATL
1x MCO
1x LAX
1x SFO
1x SEA
1x BWI (maybe)
1x FLL

DSM:
2x or 3x ATL
4x weekly MCO (maybe)
1x LAX
1x SFO (maybe)
1x BWI (maybe)
1x FLL
1x SEA (maybe)

srbmod

Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:13 am

Quoting Bnamaxx (Reply 37):
They were here briefly doing a daily rotation to GPT some years back.

Lasted a few months in 1999.

Up until a several months ago, Regionsair had been flying BNA-ATL (as a Midway Connection carrier until Midway became a USX carrier. Then as an American Connection carrier.). It was mainly for the benefit of BellSouth as an employee shuttle.

Quoting Iowaman (Reply 38):
You know what would work at an uncongested airport would be either OMA or DSM.

Both are former "Manatee" era AirTran stations that went away when the combined operations (Airways and Airline) made ATL their hub.

FWAERJ

Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:43 am

I've heard some rumors of FWA being a new FL city in the near future... even on the TV news. Personally, I could see FL do 2-3x daily ATL and a daily MCO from my hometown airport on 717s... and possibly even a flight to the Northeast (maybe BWI, as the DC area is FWA's second biggest O&D market).

However, there's always the possibility of cross-cannabilization of traffic (in this case, IND). Still, it didn't stop FL from adding DTW to their network despite already serving FNT (and both cities are doing good from what I've read here on a.net).
"Did he really need the triple bypass? Or was it the miles?"

FI642

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:10 am

I bet AirTran would also like a few more gates at BWI for expansion too.
737MAX, Cool Planes for the Worlds Coolest Airline.

zippyjet

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 am

Quoting FI642 (Reply 41):
I bet AirTran would also like a few more gates at BWI for expansion too.

You know it! We just have apply with the state and see what we can add on junky Concourse D which is dire need of rennovations and beefing up the ancient 70s era air conditioning!

atlaaron

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:05 am

Quoting Midway2airtran (Reply 36):
The next phase of growth will be fun to watch, I feel it may involve a merger too with some alliance building/joining of some sort as mentioned some in the thread already. I would see a merger as being on a higher scale than Sun Country or Midwest; actually much larger.

If you are going to throw something like that out there at least say who you think they could/would merge with.

thering

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:09 am

Quoting Srbmod (Reply 39):
(Airways and Airline)

What is the difference between AirTran Airlines and Airways?
146 319 320 321 332 722 732 733 734 735 73G 738 742 743 744 762 763 772 773 CRJ ER4 100 F50 F27 M11 D10

wjcandee

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:14 am

Quoting AirTran737 (Reply 13):
We lost money last quarter

Hmmm...maybe you haven't been reading the papers...

From http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar...IRLINES-AIRTRAN-EARNS-UPDATE-3.XML

"AirTran Holdings Inc. ... a record profit in the second quarter on revenue gains as it increased traffic and flew fuller planes.

... profit was $32 million ... up from $11.4 million ... a year earlier. ... operating revenue increased 44.2 percent to $528 million. AirTran's unit revenue -- revenue per available seat mile -- increased 16.8 percent year over year on a 2.4 percentage point increase in load factor and a 13.2 percent improvement in yield.

...unit revenue performance was especially gratifying since we accomplished it on top of a 23.3 percent increase in capacity..."

In short: 23.3 percent capacity increase, but still a 2.4 point increase in load factor and a 16.8 percent increase in rev per ASM. And a tidy profit.

steeler83

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:27 am

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 42):
You know it! We just have apply with the state and see what we can add on junky Concourse D which is dire need of rennovations and beefing up the ancient 70s era air conditioning!

Yeah, I would like to see FL build up BWI considerably, and some of those terminals don't need rennovations; they need complete overhauls! I haven't seen them in person, but I have seen pics of them...  vomit 

The only terminal that stands out as being an incredible modern facility is the new 30-gate WN facility they recently opened. WOW!!!  bigthumbsup 

I was in Baltimore, MD back in April, and I must say, that city was/is very impressive! I am considering moving there some day... But, I just moved to Lancaster, PA only a couple of months ago, so I am going to take it one step at a time  Smile

vatveng

Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:49 am

Quoting Thering (Reply 44):
What is the difference between AirTran Airlines and Airways?

I believe AirTran Airlines is the original AirTran that existed before the merger, and AirTran Airways was ValuJet. They used the two names concurrently while the merger was in progress, much the same way that you see "US Airways operated by America West" because the merger isn't quite complete yet and America West still exists as far as the FAA is concerned. In AirTran's case, however, they wanted to begin using the AirTran name immediately because the name "ValuJet" had such a bad reputation.

srbmod

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:03 am

Quoting Vatveng (Reply 47):
I believe AirTran Airlines is the original AirTran that existed before the merger, and AirTran Airways was ValuJet.

Actually it was the other way around. AirTran Airlines was the name ValuJet DBAed under until the merger with AirWays Corp. (the parent company of AirTran Airways) was completed and the merged operations used the Airways name and the ValuJet certificate was returned to the FAA.

UAL-Fan

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 am

Man I wish they would start service to San Diego. Delta's fares out of here to Atlanta are absolutely outrageous.