lsgg

Airline Corporate Videos

Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:48 pm

Hey !  Smile

I'm looking for any airline corporate videos. Do you know how/where I can get some ?
By corporate video I mean for example videos presenting the airline, his fleet, one of his aircraft, etc... I know excellent videos of Star Alliance available on that website.
The top for me would be old SR corporate videos with their fleet flying around Matterhorn... A dream  fluffy 

Thanks  Wink
Swissair forever !

falstaff

RE: Airline Corporate Videos

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:14 pm

I have two films that might interest you. One is a 1958 Pan Am film presenting 707 service to London from New York. The other would be a TWA film from 1953 giving the details of a flight from Kansas City to New York. It has lots of cool shots of Constellations, ground equipment, and maintenance base at KC.

I bought those for 5 bucks a piece on DVD from a guy online who takes old films and puts them on DVD. Plenty of other cool films too.

I also have a rather cheesy video from the early 80s of an Ozark Airlines DC-9 from St. Louis-Nashville-Jacksonville-St. Louis. It was made by the morning show of a Columbia, Missouri TV station.
My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503

emseeeye

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:27 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 1):
I have two films that might interest you. One is a 1958 Pan Am film presenting 707 service to London from New York. The other would be a TWA film from 1953 giving the details of a flight from Kansas City to New York. It has lots of cool shots of Constellations, ground equipment, and maintenance base at KC.

What can I do to get a copy??!!

SInGAPORE_AIR

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:41 pm

Thanks a lot for the Star Alliance links.

To reciprocate, here's Asiana's version. It's interesting...

http://uk.flyasiana.com/aboutasiana/aboutasiana_video.asp
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

falstaff

Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:06 am

Quoting EmSeeEye (Reply 2):

If you want these films check out this guy on ebay;billinseattle He has all kinds neat films. He has an ebay store. He has all of his DVDs up for bid, or you can buy them for $5. You will have to go through the list to see them all. They are listed for auction first then if you keep going through the pages and then you see the same DVDs for sale. He has a bunch of different stuff, including several airline films.

If you or anyone else wants a copy of the Ozark stuff send me a blank VHS tape and $3 for postage and I'll mail it to you.

lsgg

Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:14 am

Quoting Singapore_Air (Reply 3):
Thanks a lot for the Star Alliance links.

Thanks for the asiana's  Wink
These Star Alliance videos are gorgeous, my prefer one is the "Best of Brand" ! Moreover you can easily download them...

Quoting EmSeeEye (Reply 2):

Thanks, I'm also interested  Smile
Swissair forever !

falstaff

Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:30 am

Quoting Lsgg (Reply 5):
Thanks, I'm also interested

Please read reply #4 for info on the TWA and Pan Am film. If you would like a copy of the Ozark stuff please contact me and we can arrange something. I would be more than happy to share.