capicuuu

Quick Question Of Ryanair Check In

Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 pm

Hello all, I just have a quick question regarding their check in. Do you absolutely need the booking number and a copy of the e-mail they send or can they bring up the reservation by your last name? Unfortunately I have lost all my mail including the one sent by Ryanair and do not have the booking number. I am flying on Friday so any help is appreciated.

J

Christa

RE: Quick Question Of Ryanair Check In

Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:27 pm

Try sending them an e-mail or ringing them up...

Have you still got the confirmation e-mail?

Regards,
Chris
Croeso i Faes Awyr Rhyngwladol Caerdydd - Welcome to Cardiff International Airport

ryanairCRL

Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:28 pm

just go to the ticket desk first and ask them to print your reservation. with your name and flight numbers there is no problem
http://flyingtom.myphotoalbum.com

nighthawk

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:03 am

Quoting Christa (Reply 1):
Have you still got the confirmation e-mail?

Quoting Capicuuu (Thread starter):
Unfortunately I have lost all my mail including the one sent by Ryanair

capicuuu

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:17 am

As Nighthawk said, I don't have any e-mails from the past 4 months which includes all of the info for my vacation which is starting on Friday  Sad

Still trying to sort out my BA return ticket as well as all of the hotels and apartments we have reserved in Spain.

RyanairCRL,

So are you saying that even without the booking number I can still get my flight information or should I have this printed first and then get check in? I will try and be at Stansted quite early on Friday (flight is at 13:35) so hopefully if they let me get away with not having the booking reference then I should be ok.

Thanks for all the answers so far.

J

ryanairCRL

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:31 am

Quoting Capicuuu (Reply 4):
even without the booking number I can still get my flight information

yeah, but go to the ticket desk first. There ask them to print your reservation, they'll ask you your name and what flight. and they'll give you a paper with all your flights info, the confirmation number, names of the passengers, etc..
http://flyingtom.myphotoalbum.com

JJJ

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:46 am

Everytime I've flown with FR I had a copy of my e-mail with me and so far have never been asked for it: passport is all they want and will only ask for the number in case there is some problem locating your reservation.

I would ask them to send the e-mail back, anyway, you can never be too sure.

capicuuu

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:59 am

Guys,

Thanks for the answers. As I mentioned earlier, will try and be there quite early so hopefully this will give me time to check. I don't think the flight is over booked so I don't forsee any issues. Now the only thing I may worry about is if the forest fires around Santiago may affect my flight  Sad

richardw

Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:56 am

The FR ref might be on the bank statement or credit card statement.

Then put it in here https://www.bookryanair.com/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi?module=C3&page=PNR_LOOKUP&sid=&language=EN&culture=GB

TuRbUleNc3

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:02 am

Passport is all you need mate or photographic driving license for domestic flights in the UK, they have a passenger names list, i always just used to take the passport then checked it against the name on my sheet.

diesel1

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:48 am

Used FR a couple of years ago - was on business, so all I had was the booking number sent to me by the company travel agent... or so I thought.

I'd been sent the wrong number - FR ticket desk sorted it out no problem.
I don't like signatures...

joffie

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:22 pm

Quoting RyanairCRL (Reply 5):
yeah, but go to the ticket desk first. There ask them to print your reservation, they'll ask you your name and what flight. and they'll give you a paper with all your flights info, the confirmation number, names of the passengers, etc..

How much do they charge for that service?

capicuuu

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:58 pm

Thanks again for the answers, don't think I will have a problem after all. Aer Lingus had the same requirments but asked for nothing when I showed up at the airport.

So with that sorted, anything else to know about my first Ryanair experience?