QXatFAT
Topic Author

Friends Trip Back From Gatwick On VS

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:22 am

So awhile ago I had a thread on here about my friends laptop getting stollen on VS on his trip from LAS to LGW. Oh and just so you know, nothing happend. Still waiting for some money from VS the $20 or whatever it will be. Well he is flying back today on VS from LGW to LAS once again. He told me today that he is only allowed a few things on his flight. He is allowed his keys, wallet, and passport. His ipod must be checked in, his books must be checked in (expensive college books), his protable dvd player. Everything! So now he is worried about something else being stollen on VS. This must be a field day for the few people that work for airlines that steal things out of luggage. I am not saying all of VS people are corrupt, just the few that love to take advantage of things. So I bet people at CO, BA, VS, AA, UA, DL are having a great time to take things.
Don't Tread On Me!

nkops

RE: Friends Trip Back From Gatwick On VS

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:44 am

Quoting QXatFAT (Thread starter):
This must be a field day for the few people that work for airlines that steal things out of luggage

Big version: Width: 200 Height: 313 File size: 51kb

ELECTRONICS!!!

seriously, I can understand him being worried, but those colege books and IPOD won't help him if something was to happen to his flight!!
:evil: