Seattle Ops I really enjoyed your poem. I thought it was well thought out, and it flowed very, very well. My Compliments.
1. I never said AA was pricing below cost. I said that if AA prices their product below cost, they are competing unfairly. That is what AA did to WestPac, and Vanguard. They priced their product below cost. After all, in banking don't you look at a person's record before you give them a loan?
2. American claims she was there for 60 seconds. She can say she that's all the time she was on for, but isn't it funny they left it on. All of her excuses are just too convenient. Let's face it, if you're looking at something very interesting you're not going to leave right away.
3. I think you need to go to more aviation websites, because you obviously don't know anything about Love Field. Legend went through all sorts of battles just to start up at Love. Then the DOJ had to hear people like CO and other airlines who wanted to start flights as well. There were gate disputes from American. This is not the first case about Love. Also I believe the city of Ft. Worth is in some sort of legal battle over Love right now, but I could be wrong.
FrontierBOY, you obviously don't understand anything.
1. How is AA fighting Legend below cost? Because they are a trunk airline and they reconfigured 4 planes to 56 seats from their fleet of 700+ to compete against a carrier that this tactic is the basis of their business strategy?
2. Undercut Legend's pricing? A walkup fare for DAL-LAX on AA on July 1 is (RT) $909 advance purchase and $957 no advance purchase according to aa.com. Legend is $382.50 according to legend.com. Where is the undercut?
3. Why would the DOJ hate Love Field? This is the first case the DOJ has had to deal with DAL in a long, long, long time. Just because DAL has been involved in court cases does not mean that the DOJ has been involved.
4. I am not saying that AA didn't put this girl up to getting into Legend's database, however, she was there for 61 seconds, how many drastic changes could she have made in 61 seconds to SCHEDULING? Legend did not even discover the breach until the next week. The only info she look at was scheduling info according to Legend.
5. I work for in finance for a bank, not involved in the airline industry, what do you do in the industry between the ages of 5-15, FrontierBOY, collect safety cards for a major international carrier?
6. Simply because I have been a registered forum member for 6 days does not mean that I have not been reading your ridiculous posts for the past 8 months.
Finally, to get one thing straight, I think what AA did was stupid and wrong, but I am not going to jump to conclusions simply because it is the popular thing to do. FrontierBOY, I suggest you evaluate all of the details before commenting on them, otherwise you look like an ass.