Hi everybody !
In april, I booked a trip CDG to LFT via ATL for end october for a friend's wedding. I wanted to use AF miles in first class but was not able to have a reward ticket on the DL-operated ATL-LFT legs. So I finally took a 1st class reward ticket AF CDG-ATL and I purchased the DL ATL-LFT. So the 2 trips are on different independent files. Since I booked these trips, I check regularly my reservations status on AF web sites and noticed 5 schedule changes + 1 aircraft change :
- CDG-ATL on AF304 B772 oct 27: no change
- ATL-LFT on DL4585 oct 27: dept time change from 8:48 pm to 9:02 pm (no big deal !)
- LFT-ATL oct 29 : 3 changes in time & flight number : from 5:00pm (DL4768), to 5:35 pm (DL4377), then 5:25pm (DL4598)
- ATL-CDG oct 29 AF307 : time has changed from 9:35pm to 9:05 pm and aircraft has changed from B772 to A343 (for the winter season).
My questions are the followings :
- why so much changes, especially for DL ? Is it really common in a so short time-window ? Do you think I can expect anymore change ?I'm feeling concerned because my connection times for the return trip has been decreased by 1hr. I have only 55 min remaining. I know I can make it but could be preety tough if the LFT-ATL is slightly delayed (why not, due to one closed runway in ATL at the moment)
-Will I get NEV seats on the B772 AF304 ?
- AF307 : I booked first class but as B772 has been replaced by A343, AFAIK there's no more first on these planes (can anybody confirm ?). I suppose they have rebooked me in J (AF didn't called me yet to inform me). And what will they do with my miles : I suppose they will "reimburse" me on my F.Blue account the difference in miles between P and J ?
Thanks for your help & info