cedars747

Saudi Arabian Airlines Builds Counters For Passeng

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:26 pm

Saudi Arabian Airlines has established and renewed counters for passengers with special needs at King Khaled International airport in Riyadh, whereby the design of the counters meet international standards of the height of the counters, in addition, the airline will be establishing special lounges for those passengers aiming at facilitating their travel procedures. Establishment of these counters expected to be finalized within seven weeks.

The airline is also planning to establish such counter in the different airports of the Kingdom during the coming period after specifying the budget for that.

On the other hand, Saudi Arabian Airlines built recently 22 new lifters for lifting and unlifting such and aged passengers and the ones with special needs to and from the aircraft.
Alex!!!
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai

777way

RE: Saudi Arabian Airlines Builds Counters For Passeng

Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:11 pm

Any information on Jeddah Airport design upgrade that was announced a few years back, I believe the current airport will be totally revamped according to it.

emrecan

Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:00 pm

777way:

As far as I know TAV company made a project for a new Hajj Terminal in Jeddah but I don't know the result.

HiJazzey

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:18 am

The Hajj terminal and the new midfield terminal are separate projects.

The Hajj BOT is at a more advanced stage. Prequalification is done, and bids have been placed.

RFPs haven't been tendered for the construction of the new terminal yet as far as I know. Renovations to the current terminals should've started now to bridge until the new terminal is ready, and the current terminals closed.