Timetable
Topic Author

Will Loganair Repaint There SF3s?

Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 pm

Hi there, LC currently have 4 Saabs running around in an "All White" livery (G-LGNJ/K and G-GNTB/F) and 1 A/C running around in basic Moldovian Airlines c/s (G-LGNI), and I'm wondering if LC will repaint these 5 A/C into BA's U.Flag c/s. Many thanks if you can help. Regards from Timetable

BMED

RE: Will Loganair Repaint There SF3s?

Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:45 pm

I heard that they might not renew their franchise with BA but just codeshare so if the airline is still in doubt then they arn't going to waste money painting them. Are the aircraft leased maybe cause they arn't going to want to lease aircraft and then make them loose days so they can just paint them, depends I guess when maintaince work gets done.
Living the jetset life! No better way to be

sam1987

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:04 pm

Quoting BMED (Reply 1):
I heard that they might not renew their franchise with BA but just codeshare

That doesn't surprise me, as Loganair is very different from the rest of BA's regional operation, because BA Connect is low cost.
Next flights: LGW-LBA-LGW, LHR-SIN-SYD, SYD-BKK-LHR, LGW-GRO, GRO-CIA, CIA-MAD, MAD-LGW

tonforty

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:38 pm

I hope they get them painted soon, they look good in BA colours. I also wish they'd get the interiors on some of them updated. The seats feel absolutely knackered on some of them.