sk909

New Airline JetTime

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:51 am

Hey,

I was just wondering whether the new Danish charter airline Jet Time, will have a fair chance? They are only going to fly charter and ad-hoc.

http://www.jet-time.dk/

They have received a 733, and plans to have one more. I think I have read that they have already taken a client from Sterling, but I don't know whether that is true?

But is there at market for such an operator in Denmark?

Would there be a market for an operator, like Virgin Atlantic, only operating long haul flights out of CPH? Maybe with some kind of cooperation with Sterling?
Life's for Living!

Clogman

RE: New Airline JetTime

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:50 pm

Quoting SK909 (Thread starter):
I was just wondering whether the new Danish charter airline Jet Time, will have a fair chance?

Definatly. They have already made alot of new contracts wit different charter companies in Denmark. And many of them are big companies like Star Tour.

They have received a 733, and plans to have one more. I think I have read that they have already taken a client from Sterling, but I don't know whether that is true?

They have taken many clients from Sterling already. The same goes with SAS. Many of the charter companies in Denmark have turned their back on Sterling because og Sterlings current stability and service. Ever since Sterling bought Maersk Air they have been going down the drain.

But is there at market for such an operator in Denmark?

Yes there is because there arent many of them left in Denmark.

Would there be a market for an operator, like Virgin Atlantic, only operating long haul flights out of CPH? Maybe with some kind of cooperation with Sterling?

Well there are some destinations that I believe would be a succes out of CPH. And I am surprised that SAS havent worked on that yet. And those are LAX or SFO.