rootsair

Airbus Orders For This Year?

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:28 pm

I'm not gonna start an A vs. B thread but I would just like to have one info.

Whilst you can find a table of this current year's orders for boeing, I can only find a table of total orders in Airbus planes. That is, it shows all the orders since Airbus exists. I would like to know where we can find a summary of THIS year's orders in the Airbus website .

Thanks in advance

BM
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots

RichardPrice

RE: Airbus Orders For This Year?

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:39 pm

Follow the link to the excel spreadsheet at the bottom of this page, its very detailed and breaks orders and deliveries down significantly.

http://www.airbus.com/en/corporate/orders_and_deliveries/

brendows

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:40 pm

Open the link, and download the excel-file you can find a link to below the table showing total orders & deliveries:
http://www.airbus.com/en/presscentre/
You'll find the orders for this year by going two sheets two the left.

EMBQA

Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:52 pm

Go onto each manufactures 'Orders and Deliverys' section of their web site. Airbus runs a little behind Boeing as I think they update monthly....Boeing updates weekly or bi-weekly.

Boeing's page is much better as you can see the number as year to date, historical, by airline, by model... you name it. Airbus is easier as it's all on a spreedsheet...but you'll need Excel to view it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"