baylorairbear

AA 777 41G

Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:22 pm

Can anyone tell me about this seat? I'm booked in it, and am wondering what to expect. The description on SeatGuru.com described it as good/caution. Good for the armrest PTV, bad for the seat anchors for the row ahead.

It is the first middle row of four in the rear of the aircraft.

My main concern is will I be able to stretch my legs out into the dead space in the aisle without the worry of being bumped by trolleys and such?

Thanks,

BAB wave 
I'm just skipping stones...

utapao

RE: AA 777 41G

Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:50 pm

In my personal opinion, no. You still have the same amount of legroom, and the offset from 40G is only like 6-8" or so.

From my experience in the past, that is also sort of a space where someone can 'step aside' to let someone pass them in the aisle, so if you are able to sit with your legs at that angle, someone will invariably bump into you or step on your feet. So the 'dead space' quickly becomes 'the aisle'!! And you pretty much do have to straddle the seat legs between 40F-G or sit angled.

That being said... it's not a bad seat... just nothing special.

Safe travels.
Sawasdee khrab!

DFWMEX

Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:21 am

coincidentally I am booked on that same seat on AA 777 for this Friday, so now i will reconsider as I don't want to be seating in an angle (unless the seat to my left is empty).

mjlhou

Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:47 am

Hello.....I've sat in this seat a few times. It's ok, but if you're a tall guy it could be imposing. The anchors for the row in front of u will be directly in front of you as to impede your legroom straight ahead, as SeatGuru says. The legroom, however, is not too bad. Happy Travels.

Cheers

MJL
Don't worry about things you can't change or control