sebolino

Eads To Look For Responsibilities

Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:43 pm

AFP:

EADS a indiqué vouloir "conduire une analyse indépendante sur les responsabilités individuelles ayant entraîné les retards de l’A380", et "cette enquête ira jusqu’à examiner en détail les responsabilités potentielles au niveau de la direction", a-t-il averti.

Which basically says that EADS want to conduct an investigation to point (fingerpoint ?) individual responsibilities, including at the top level.

Perhaps some heads will roll, I mean really, without golden parachute and stock options. We can always hope !

Lumberton

RE: Eads To Look For Responsibilities

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:17 pm

What about Forgeard? Is he still under investigation for insider trading?
"When all is said and done, more will be said than done".

oly720man

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:25 pm

For an aircraft as different as this were they too optimistic with their deliverables, especially with the various unknowns of different airline's particular fittings and requirements?
wheat and dairy can screw up your brain

Revelation

Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:18 pm

This thread:
Christian Streiff Remarks. (by AirFrnt Oct 3 2006 in Civil Aviation)

clears up a lot of things in my mind. The tool doing the layout of the wiring harnesses just didn't work. They knew it when the forward wiring harness just did not fit in the first plane, many moons ago. At that point in time, it was probably one big problem among many, but it persisted, past the first six month slip, and then through the second six month slip, until Streiff put his foot down in July. Clearly the old management just didn't understand what was going on! It will be interesting to know if they weren't being told, or if they were being told and chose not to listen.
Inspiration, move me brightly!