lincoln

How To Get A Message To Rampers

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:41 am

Hi All,

Some of you may recall my posts last year about giving cards to crew and staff during my flights on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.

This year, again, my plans have me traveling on Thanksgiving day and based on the response I got last year I'm planning a repeat performance (just with more advanced planning this time).

Last year I got the agents who helped check me in, the agents working at the gates, and the crew onboard the aircraft, but while sitting onboard (looking out on the snow-covered ramp) I realized I forgot an important group...the rampers.

Is there any way to get cards to these men and women?

Lincoln

(BTW to be a little selfish...anyone know what the chances of a silver Elite getting the upgrade on CO735 on 23NOV (CLE-LAX) and CO634 on 26NOV (LAX-CLE)?)
CO Is My Airline of Choice || Baggage Claim is an airline's last chance to disappoint a customer || Next flts in profile

FlyDeltaJets

RE: How To Get A Message To Rampers

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:48 am

Ask the gate agents they can easily find out who is working your flight.
The only valid opinions are those based in facts

Bicoastal

Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:19 am

One usually comes up to check the jetway for strollers, wheelchairs and/or gate checked bags before departure. Stay on the jetway until he or she comes up to check and give him or her the card.
Airliners.net has many forums. It has spell check and search functions. Use them before posting!

deltairlines

Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:18 am

Quoting Lincoln (Thread starter):

(BTW to be a little selfish...anyone know what the chances of a silver Elite getting the upgrade on CO735 on 23NOV (CLE-LAX) and CO634 on 26NOV (LAX-CLE)?)

Can't help you with the first, but I would doubt an upgrade here. LAX has plenty of NW/CO elites that would trump you, and it's a long enough flight at a time of year where coach might get sold out, so there will be plenty of fare-paying passengers up there.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos