reifel

Minimum Connecting Time In CPH

Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 am

Dear al. I will arrive at 7:50 at CPH with Air Berlin from DUS and fly back with Air Berlin again at 8:40.

I have been assured by Air Berlin in Written form to get my boarding pass for the flight back already in the morning in DUS.

Therefore no need to check-in again. Will 50 Minutes be enough to connect in CPH? I have never been there, that's why I need the opinion of experienced travelers.

Do I need to leave the airside area or is there any transfer/connecting flight facitlity?

Thanks for your help
Frederic

Tristarsteve

RE: Minimum Connecting Time In CPH

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:02 am

If you are going back on the same flight there is no need to leave the gate area. CPH does not have segregated arrivals and departures.

padster

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:02 am

If understand you correctly, you arrive on a DUS-CPH, then leave 50min later on a CPH-DUS, if so i think you will arrive and depart from the same gate I guess even on the same plane , there is no seperate arrival level at CPH, you may even have some time to do a bit of shopping.... that is if you have a boarding pass for the CPH - DUS leg...

reifel

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:46 am

Thanks for the replies.
Yes, I arrive from DUS and fly back directly afterwards, I guess it will be the same plane, so that's absolutely good news. Now I'm assured that my Air Berlin Mileage run DUS-CPH-DUS-ZRH-DUS-ORY-DUS (one day) will work fine  Smile