MSYtristar
Topic Author

International Flights Set To Return To MSY

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 pm

According to a new article, which can be found at www.neworleanscitybusiness.com, Air Canada is expected to resume New Orleans service in the first quarter of '07. Also, talks are progressing with both AM and MX regarding new nonstop service to Mexico from New Orleans. Apparently the influx of hispanic residents in the area post Katrina is something that AM or MX is taking into consideration.

The article also talks about TA, and how they are looking for subsidies to resume service, but this info conflicts with the info that I have received. TA will be flying into MSY in December, two flights per week. Apparently the newspaper didn't hear about this, which is not surprising.

I won't believe the news about AC and AM/MX until I see the planes here, of course, but the future sounds failry promising in regards to restored international service from a city that once enjoyed nonstops to LGW, AMS, MEX, GUA, SAP, BZE, CUN, YYZ, PTY, CCS...to name a few.

ANCFlyer

RE: International Flights Set To Return To MSY

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:24 pm

Did you want this in Civ-Av???
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

usnseallt82

RE: International Flights Set To Return To MSY

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:38 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 1):
Did you want this in Civ-Av???

I was thinking the same thing.  checkmark 

Move it over there.....it'll get a lot more attention.
Crye me a river