Pe@rson
Topic Author

Lost Confirmation Number - How Can I Get It?

Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:33 am

My girlfriend booked an FR trip (STN-CIA-STN) for us on the 8th November and used my email address as the one to receive the confirmation number. But, after trawling through my email account, I can't find it. So I must have deleted it. How can I get it?
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

EI787

RE: Lost Confirmation Number - How Can I Get It?

Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:49 am

I'm guessing that the only way to get your number again would be to call them and tell them what happened.

Here's their number in the UK: 0871 246 0000

legacytravel

Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:03 pm

As a Travel Agent here in the States I would recommend that you call the airline. They should ask you a couple of questions to verify you are who you say you are. I would guess maybe they will ask for the C. C. number that was used to purchase the tickets, maybe a home telephone number, and your email address.
All of the flight info will be stored in the airline computer. If you know your date of travel as well as the flight time and number will go along way as well.
Enjoy your trip.
Regards,
Mark in MKE
I love the smell of Jet fuel in the Morning

Pe@rson
Topic Author

Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:33 pm

Sorted: phone up, automated message, get confirmation number again for free. If you want the email resent, it's £1.00.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."