mlglaw

LCC Destinations Avaiable From Stockholm Sweden

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:02 am

I am not sure if this is the correct forum. Therefore, I will apologize in advance should I be in error.  sorry 

Is there anyway to check which low cost carriers have routes that originate from any of the Stockholm area major airports and the destinations? My wife and I used LCC last summer whilst traveling in Europe. We were most pleased with all aspects of the carriers' services. We would like to do some city hopping again this summer. As we have two free Continental Airlines flights from Newark to Stockholm, our jaunts by necessity must begin and return there. Thanks one and all for any responses and/or advice. Perhaps, even some ideas for an itinerary.  smile 
Sumus Primi BLS'60 - Oderint dum metuant!

thestooges

RE: LCC Destinations Avaiable From Stockholm Sweden

Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:31 am

I think you have the right forum,

a good website to find which LCC's fly from a city is www.whichbudget.com,
just click on the country you want to fly from, in your case Sweden, and it will give you a list of four airports near Stockholm that have LLC flights, click on an airport and it will show you all the flights from there and if you click on the listed flight it will bring you to the airlines website so you can check prices and book a ticket.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition !!

airtrainer

Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:40 pm

Hi, I'd like to thank Thestooges for the link... and here's a second one you might like : http://www.skyscanner.net

Enjoy !
Life is short : eat dessert first !

stylo777

Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:51 pm

RYANAIR (FR) operating from NYO
GERMANWINGS (4U) operating from ARN

are good alternatives and my recommendations

Tristarsteve

Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:31 pm

Norwegian and Flynordic and Sterling are big in ARN
Remember that NYO Skavsta is over 100miles from ARN, on two busses so don't try for a quick connection.
Look at www.lfv.se for details of ARNs trafik