retrolivery

SQ Service Between MXP And BCN

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:57 am

Just to start off, this is my first post on airliners.net. I just joined literally 10 minutes ago (nearly a year since I discovered the site), so I'm eager to get started.

So, as my first post, I was wondering if anybody knew the state of SQ's service between Malpensa and Barcelona? I know they stop in MXP enroute to BCN and SIN. I'm planning a trip to BCN in the coming month and noticed that it seems quite impossible to book flights between MXP and BCN- was it/is it at all possible to do? What is the frequency with which SQ operates this route. Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated.

-Nick
A3, AA, AC, AI, AK, AM, AP, AZ, B6, BA, CO, DL, EK, EY, FL, FI, FR, KL, KM, LH, MA, MH, MS, OA, OK, OS, SR, TA, TG, U2,

BBADXB

RE: SQ Service Between MXP And BCN

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:35 am

Wouldn't it be cheaper for you to fly some low cost carrier between Malpensa and El Prat?

There's Clickair, Vueling, and Air Madrid, just to name a few, though I'd avoid Air Madrid at all cost.

jimyvr

RE: SQ Service Between MXP And BCN

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:46 am

It's impossible to book because SQ doesn't have the right to carry passenger on the MXP-BCN portion.
1000 - 01MAR07 | http://airlineroute.blogspot.com/