Southern Hemisphere Summer is approaching and Italy-Northeast Brazil will have a record number of weekly charter flights: 11 weekly!
This week new announcements from Air Italy FCO-FOR-NAT weekly B757 and VRN-APY-FOR weekly B757 and Air Europa MXP-FOR-NAT weekly B763.
This will increase the number of destinations served by Italian charters in Northeast Brazil from 6 to 7: APY (Parnaiba) will receive service for the first time, in addition to SSA, FOR, NAT, REC, MCZ, and BPS.
These are the Charter operators:
- BPS, PORTO SEGURO - Livingston
- SSA, SALVADOR - Livingston, Blue Panorama Airlines e Neos Airlines
- MCZ, MACEIO - Livingston e Blue Panorama Airlines
- REC, RECIFE - Livingston
- NAT, NATAL - Blue Panorama Airlines, Air Italy e Air Europe
- FOR, FORTALEZA - Livingston, Neos Airlines, Air Italy e Air Europe
- APY, PARNAIBA - Air Italy
11 weekly flights, making Brazil the number 2 long-haul charter destination from Italy after Cuba.