Topic Author

RG Situation

Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:18 am

Hi everybody!

Does anybody have any news about RG situation?

RE: RG Situation

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:47 am

According to a newspaper's site, RG has presented to ANAC all documents required to get their Airline Certificate (CHETA). Still according to this site, if all documents are OK, the CHETA will be issued on the first week of December.
Personally, I hope this works out. I had the opportunity to fly RG 3 or 4 times in the last weeks (last was yesterday), and found the service good, and the flight attendants always with a smile, which was an impossible sight some months ago. And most important, even in these turbulent weeks for Brazilian aviation, all my flights departed on or nearly on time (GRU-REC and REC-GRU legs). Yesterday's REC-GRU left the gate at REC 4 minutes EARLY  Smile

(Article in Portuguese)

REC,AMS and a few others...

RE: RG Situation

Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:28 am

Flying few flights like they are doing, seems obvious that their operation is easy and smooth. But what I am interested in knowing is about their results.

I doubt that the "brand new RG" is making money and as soon as they publish their results is where we will see how "new" the company is...

What counts is money!