|Quoting Mandala499 (Reply 10):|
Al Ain (AAN) for cockpit crew change purposes I am told... though the crew will be based in AUH...
|Quoting Mandala499 (Reply 13):|
Indonesia Hajj embarkation ports:
1. CGK, Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta Intl. (SV/GA 742/3/4)
2. SUB, Surabaya Juanda Intl. (SV/GA 742/3/4)
3. SOC, Solo Adi Sumarmo Intl. (763/A332/333)
4. UPG, Makassar Hasanuddin Intl. (MYT A333)
5. BDJ, Banjarmasin Syamsudin Noor Intl. (TUI 763)
6. BPN, Balikpapan Sepinggan Intl. (TUI 763)
7. PLM, Palembang Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Intl. (TUI 763)
8. MES, Medan Polonia Intl. (QF 743)
9. BTJ, Banda Aceh Intl. (GA A330?)
and I think there's also:
10. MDC, Manado Sam Ratulangi Intl (I think this is covered by domestic flights connecting in UPG or BPN or SUB or CGK).
11. BTH, Batam Hang Nadim Intl. (Normally stopover for SOC, UPG, BDJ, BPN flights when carrying pax)
12. PDG, Padang Minangkabau Intl. (Emerg. enroute altn for CGK)
|Quoting KHI747 (Reply 4):|
PIA has leased atleast 2 Tristars, 1 Malaysian B777-200 1 Thai Orient B743 to my knowledge for Hajj.PK hasnt bothered with a hybrid colour scheme or anything as all plane retain their original colours.