747srule
Topic Author

Altitude Of Jets At In-out Park At LAX

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:53 am

I was there the day after Thanksgiving and got quite a show. Anyone know what the altitude is for the 747s,777s and A-340s that are passing thru at this excellent spotting location? Thanx!!!
Jesus is the way,the truth,and the life

goboeing

RE: Altitude Of Jets At In-out Park At LAX

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:59 am

About 200 feet.

The message you were about to post is too short and probably not of any higher value to the topic at hand. You should think long and hard before posting a message in this forum and make it detailed and a valuable addition to the topic discussed.

Avoid posting "Me Too" messages. These are messages that are posted by people who agree to a point being discussed and post a one liner, "me too!", "Good post Jim!", "I disagree" or similar message. This takes up time as readers must sort through these messages which have no real value to the group at large. Any message containing nothing more than a line or two of text is probably not worth posting.

If you have an opinion on a topic, you should in detail express why you have the opinion and what made you come to that conclusion.

Your post should be relevant to the topic discussed.

as739x

RE: Altitude Of Jets At In-out Park At LAX

Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:40 pm

747srule: I'd venture to guess around 200 feet as well. But not just the 777/A340's. All A/C will be at the same altitude if they are on the glide slope.

ASLAX
"Some pilots avoid storm cells and some play connect the dots!"